I'm tempted to buy the iPhone 11

I’ve owned both phones.
The XR is way bigger than the 6.

1 Like

That sucks. I’m also depressed about losing my headphone jack. Nothing they could add to the phone to make it better will make up for the fact that I can no longer plug in my headphones while the phone is charging, or easily move headphones from laptop to phone and back on the fly.

I’ll get an XR regardless though, just to keep up. I’ll learn to live with it.

1 Like

I liked the XR except for its large size.
I downgraded to an iPhone 7.
It’s much smaller.
It’s the same size as a 6.

1 Like

Well if you can afford it Bobbilly then why not? If it brings you some happiness and life can be short for any of us. Let us know what you think of it.

:innocent:

3 Likes

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered one. Got it on Friday the 20th September. Face Recognition was my main worry but is working well. 128gb Red.

2 Likes

I got my iphone 11 pro today. Face recognition was also one of my worries. I liked the thumb recognition. I am pleasantly surprised I really like Face recognition, it works seemingness. I also like how you can transfer data from iPhone 7 to iPhone 11 and it keeps all you phone layout preferences. I did download another wallpaper and screen lock wallpaper to take advantage of the OLED screen, It looks beautiful in a dark background with all the widgets bright. I’m very pleased. Also I’ll be able to get £120 for my iPhone 7 tomorrow… I’m putting that towards a series 5 Apple Watch.

1 Like

The Apple watches are brilliant. I got a series 4 and it’s great

1 Like

I’m going to order either the iPhone 11 or the 11 pro.
Don’t know which one yet.

The pro is $1000 bucks!

I don’t know if I’m going to spend that much on a phone.

1 Like

There are lots of you tube videos that compare them. I watched loads when I got my XR

What’s the difference between iPhones nowadays?

Like, how does iPhone 11 differ from iPhone 4?

I did take mobile phone insurance out with my bank to cover damage/theft/loss of phone. Its £13 a month for the premium account… That is inclusive of worldwide travel insurance as well but I am unable to utilise that as the SZA is a pre existing medical condition. I can live without travel insurance. I got a nice new debit card, good phone insurance and non-commission cash withdrawals in Europe so I don’t think £13 a month is bad… I passed the credit check which is good.

1 Like

I put my phone and laptop on my household insurance. I pay £7 a month for everything including if I take them out of the house.

1 Like

I can’t get house content insurance as live in shared house.

I have my iMac, iPad Pro on the apple care though but I think apple products are very reliable anyway.

That sucks. I think what you did with the bank is the next best option.

1 Like

I googled gadget companys for insurance and they wanted £14 just for iPhone insurance… Virgin my provider was £14 a month too…

A smartphone is my best friend

An Xr is pretty bloody good and if it’s cheaper not a bad way to go. Very happy with mine. It’s huge and takes some getting used too and I don’t take it jogging but it’s a great phone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.