To buy a phone or not

I really want a phone but this years pixel looks ugly as hell

1 Like

That is right. I forgot they just released the pixel 4 :teddy_bear::teddy_bear::teddy_bear:

1 Like

So glad I changed my username.

4 Likes

Would you consider buying the iPhone 11 or 11 pro?

1 Like

The iPhone XR is a brilliant phone and the price has dropped now the new ones have come out. Very happy with it.

1 Like

Boo iPhone Boo. :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

You should get one of these.

1 Like

After switching my phone for an android i feel going back to an iphone would be really hard. I have an iPad but I don’t think I’d ever own an iPhone again. Mostly because it is way more expensive.!! And also because i would feel a little more restricted with an iphone …

2 Likes

Oh dear… i mean the phone :hot_face:

And I would love to hear your thoughts if you have looked into it.

25mp for a camera? wow that does look good. I own a Pixel 3 at the moment …

1 Like

Has that modern 3 camera set up as well. Apparently the photos are pretty good.

The only thing that tempts me on the new phones is an upgraded camera, but… I own about $45K in professional camera gear so why not just use one of those? Old phones are environmental nightmares, I’m not upgrading the current unit until I absolutely have to. Feel bad enough that I’m carrying around two phones because work issued me one (iPhone 7).

1 Like

I’m a Samsung fan.

2 Likes

The phone I just posted has a better battery, better resolution screen more mp on the camera, you can buy them with more ram and it is way cheaper. Dont buy Apple they rip you off.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.