I'm suffering..I'm falling in love

It feels so bad almost like psychosis, I can’t find logic in it, I can’t concentrate, I can’t do anything, I’m confused and it’s the first time in my life that I ever fall into love.
I can’t work, I can’t eat, I can’t talk, I’m shaking when he’s around and he’s not saying anything whether are we just friends or if there is love or like between us, it’s as worse as psychosis, as confusing as it, I’m in pain and I don’t know what to do…we just had a fight, he behaves like he feels nothing towards me sometimes and sometimes he smother me with love but he won’t admit whether he loves me, wants me or doesn’t love or like me…I feel so bad :frowning:

1 Like

Is this the guy that you were posting about before?

An interesting problem, you do not know if another person loves you back, go for the ride and see what happens, you may hurt your feelings or you may discover more love, do not be afraid, personally I feel nothing, no hate, no love, go for the ride…

2 Likes

Yes he is…time had passed and things developed, but nothing is clear now!!!

1 Like

I’ve told you before, this guy is no good. As the meme goes:
“Follow your brain because your heart is stupid as ****”
Everyone’s heart is like that. Romance and attraction make for love, but being sensible makes for happiness.

1 Like

Left holding the hat isn’t funi know just keep your eyes open and your hart free.

1 Like

I can’t do that, we work together every day about 12 hours, we sit in the same room together, it’s kind of impossible not to develop an affection, even if he was a monster, even if he wasn’t handsome, but he is some how handsome, I just can’t keep my mind of him, I pushed him to take a decision, all what he do is sending songs to me, and cry, but he never say that he wants to commit in a relationship, I just fell hard and I’m hurt so bad, I’m thinking about leaving the job because of him…He’s the hardest guy I’ve ever met, usually guys fall for me without breaking a sweat, I’m not used to this…never, I think it’s karma!!!

Geez, don’t leave the job because of him!! Guys are a dime a dozen but jobs are scarce! Lol. You could probably get him if you wanted to.

3 Likes

Maybe his a shy person.

2 Likes

Maybe find a new job? This sounds like a real disaster in the making.

1 Like

We had a talk yesterday, since he has a distant girlfriend he seems undecided, so he said I can’t leave her, but he cries about it a lot, I don’t know what is he crying for…he’s rejected me!!! I’m the one who’s suppose to be crying…:frowning:

2 Likes

I’m glad you finally got to the bottom of this and now you know. I’m sorry you got rejected, but at least now you can breathe easy and move on and not have him poking around in your computer.

I hope that your not too hurt by this guy and you can now breathe easy.

J, I’m so hurt by it actually, he lied to me, he loves me so bad but he just won’t say, he cries a lot and so do I, he’s afraid that I won’t love him as much as he does…I can’t forget about him, I love him too, I don’t know what to do!? he loves me, I love him, why can’t we just be together?! I can’t forget about him, he occupies my thought and mind, and he’s with me all the time, in the same room, everyday.

Be careful. My sis dated a psychopath and he behaved like that. And also threatened with suicide when she left him.

2 Likes

Ya Comatose, I think I should be careful, I dated a stupid psychopath before and I know their stupid ways, and I don’t think it’s the same here, he cries without letting me know, and he rejected me, I know that he have insecurities, but they can resolved in my own opinion, I know what I did, I drove him crazy, he’s the one who should be aware of me, I think…maybe, I’m a good person though, I don’t like to see him suffer, I just wanted him to fall for me, I think I crushed him so hard…I fell for him too you know…

I don’t really know!! could he be a psychopath ???
oh god I’m going delusional now :frowning:

Please be careful. This situation doesn’t sound right to me. It’s hard when you want someone to love you so much however if he did love you then I see no reason why he wouldn’t leave his girlfriend and start dating you. Instead he is staying with her and crying on your shoulder… Be careful he is not playing on your emotions and sympathy for his own gains.

3 Likes

I have four explanations; the first is that he’s a playboy and that’s he’s playing with my emotions so that I would fall for him, and love him, but he has no intention to leave his girlfriend, and that fears me the most, I have had nightmares because of this idea. The second; is that he’s unintentionally behaving like this, because of his situation with his girlfriend, so he is not in total control, and he can’t decide. The third, is that he has a lot of fears and insecurities, he has low self esteem and low confidence, and he’s afraid of being with someone that might not love him as much as he does, and he’s afraid to leave his girlfriend for that reason, so he wont end up alone and miserable. The fourth explanation, is that he thinks that I love him, and he doesn’t love me, and that he feels confused, maybe he loves his girlfriend and he cries out when he thinks of leaving her for my sake…Or all the above lol

I don’t know, I thought too much about this matter…maybe too much, I don’t want to miss judge him, because in the past I had similar situations where I miss treated my friends by overlooking them, and considered them as my brothers, then it turned out that they loved me badly !! I couldn’t love them back …I’m just trying not to repeat the same situation here…that’s all…I just want to figure things out, so I wont fall and be left out, or the other way around.

Why not try being friends to start with? There is a man at my work who’s fallen for me. I like him too. But we are just good friends, we’re both married and have kids in the same age. We have no intentions to break up our relationships. And we are not going any further with the feelings. It’s ok to feel but it’s not ok to act.
Maybe if you could be friends you might know more about him and then your questions might be answered.

2 Likes

Fall in Love

1 Like