I'm suffering..I'm falling in love

Im a guy and I speak for guys in the sense that guys can be kinda awkward when it comes to expressing intimacy. So your fella may just feel awkward with expressing himself. Don’t take it personally, :wink:

1 Like

yes I do agree with you, and I think that is the problem ! I don’t understand him.

If he already has a girlfriend, should you be pursuing him? And if you take him from his girlfriend and if you win him over, and he leaves his girlfriend aren’t you afraid he will treat you the same way when another girl comes along?

3 Likes

Maybe, you say all true stuff but, let me tell you that I never pursed a man in my life, he started it, he was acting so into me, and he couldn’t hide his emotions, but as I have learned lately is that he thinks that I don’t like him back, he always say to me: you don’t like me, why do you want to go out with me? and then he acts occupied, it seems that I didn’t notice how bluntly I behaved with him, and all I wanted to know is that if he was serious with me then let’s move forward and if not then let’s become just friends…I just wanted a relief.

My answer to that would be… I don’t, because you have a girl friend. I don’t want to be the cause of the drama. If you really want to be with me… then stop playing games.

3 Likes

Yes exactly, you hit exactly the point of the problem, I have been trying to explain that to him, but because his mother tongue is not English and because he doesn’t always analyse or listen carefully to what I say; then he doesn’t fully or correctly understand my point! Now he’s telling me that he lied, but he didn’t say that he wants to commit into a relationship with me, he keep murmuring that I have one chance, I think he feels stupid for saying that lie, because two weeks ago he told me that he doesn’t love his girlfriend then he tells me the opposite, I think I freaked him out, I was tough on him, a lot, because I thought that he was abusing me or maybe he is!!? …so until then I would keep my eyes open and see where it will end up, I’ll keep you posted…:slight_smile: thanks J , thanks everybody…