I'm so close, SO close

It’s April. I “graduate” (not officially, but I get to walk) in May. Then I just have to take one summer class and I officially have my degree. I’m really doing my best to hold in there. This has been a REALLY tough semester for me. I’m starting to get a lot of my warning signs for psychosis but I’m pushing through. I keep forgetting to take my flipping meds which is obnoxious.

Today was just a mess. I couldn’t even get out of bed until around 1:30 pm because I was up late last night with that weird over-excited overwhelming attack. And then I was paralyzed and getting so many awful intrusive thoughts. Then my dad started being obnoxious so I left the house and am trying to get work done but it is so hard to focus. I’m almost done. ALMOST. It’s just that there is a disgusting amount of work packed into these last couple months I need to survive. Arghhhh

3 Likes

Fingers crossed everything turns out well for you Anna.

2 Likes

you made it this far… the prize is within grasp you can do this because you have been doing it… congrats on toughing it out were all proud of you…and the sz gods smile on your adventures…

2 Likes

You can do it!

It is possible that taking your meds so inconsistently is doing you more harm than good. You need to really commit. Put an alarm on your phone and take them at the exact same time every day. Get a pillbox or a timer cap so you will know if you forgot to take it. Starting and stopping all the time is really unhealthy for your brain.

3 Likes

I think I will do that, set an alarm. I also had to do that for therapy as I kept missing appointments.

1 Like

I have an alarm on my phone and a timer cap on my pill bottle. If I can’t remember whether or not I took a dose, I check the cap. It counts up from the last time the bottle was opened. If it ever says more than 24 hours, I know I messed up.

1 Like

Wow thats fancy. I also at times forget whether I took a pill or not. Where did you find that?