SOorry Guys my Granny passed away Yesterday

She was suffering from old age… and she used to love me a lot …!!! Doctor said her lungs werent well functioning…

According to my hindu religion … i have to clean save my head and beard… i am very sad…

Death is inevitable …!!!

13 Likes

Sorry for your loss friend. I have such lovely memories of my departed grandparents. I spent a lot of holidays with them growing up and learned so much.

Yes. We are all mortal but we all carry our loves with us through life. Our family and our friends and our lovers…we are all products of those people who are in our lives!

Sad day friend.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that stay STRONG!

1 Like

Sorry for your loss my friend. Just remember, she didn’t used to love you a lot, she will always love you a lot.

My thoughts are with you xx

2 Likes

I’m sorry @far_cry0.

1 Like

I’m so sorry. Losing a loved one is horrible. Lean on us for support.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. She is now with God

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. hugs

1 Like

@Berru
How are u feeling today berru…!!!

1 Like

How sweet of you to ask :slight_smile:
I’m feeling better today.

How are you?

2 Likes

Today abit sad cuz my granny passed away… i am alone at house doing nothing… bad time passes… and new day come!! So trying to be hopeful …!!! Take care berru… i am glad u are feeling great today…have a niceday berru…

4 Likes

I’m sorry far_cry0. I hope you are coping ok. I lost mine recently and it’s very hard but we are strong and I know you are such a positive person here on the forums. Always cheery.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, @far_cry0.

2 Likes

@far_cry0 Sorry for you loss, stay positive brother!

1 Like

You must be having a difficult time, @far_cry0. So sorry to hear this.

1 Like

Sorry to hear @far_cry0

1 Like

sorry to ehar of your loss @far_cry0

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that @far_cry0 Be strong buddy

1 Like

I’m sorry, may she rest in peace…

1 Like

Oh, far… sorry for that… Few people love us like this… Try to stay strong and to keep faith and hope! Hugs

2 Likes