I'm jelous of the people that are older than me

I’m jelous because they are closer to death than me . I’m 24 years old so i got sometime to go. No more schizophrenia after death

3 Likes

What if its worst than sz, no one knows, I am jealous because they know something more than me.

No more sex or nature or eating good food after death either.

3 Likes

I feel old at 38 I’d give anything to be young again even if I was still sick.

3 Likes

When I turned 50 no one understood how significant it was for me. I actually made it to 50! AND more than half my life is done! I’m 55 now and it is such a relief that I have accomplished all of these years, with fewer to go than what I’ve already lived.
It doesn’t have to be morbid. It’s okay to feel a sense of relief at having gotten through so far.
I will say, keep on living each day and find what happiness you can. It really is worth it.
No need to be jealous though. I got here the same way you will. Live and learn as much as you can each day, even if it means just getting out of bed some days… they add up and become significant over time.

9 Likes

I was a mess when I was 24. I was back to working by the time I was 28. Don’t give up.

4 Likes

I didn’t start really living till I was 29. Finally got on meds and that insidious paranoia that ran my life started to recede.

Honestly. It gets better but sometimes you’ve got to strive for better function with your doc or treatment team. Be proactive in your recovery and sometimes take a calculated risk if the meds and symptoms have hit a hurdle.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys

I feel the same. But age doesn’t matter in death tho. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand you i feel the same way sometimes

1 Like

Well one positive thing of getting older for me is better understanding of the disease and coping strategies to keep symptoms at bay.

You shouldn’t think so much about death in your age. Life is short, even if you get old. And things could turn to the better if you try. Don’t give up hope.

1 Like

Try being 63 years old like me and have been dealing with Sz for something like 30 or 40 years. In my particular case the Sz hasn’t gotten any better, but I’m finally on meds that work and have gotten used to having Sz. I used to regret things, wish I could go back in time, and choose differently. But everything that has happened to me for a reason so I would meet the current love of my life. If I changed my path in life, we never would have met.

1 Like

Elgato how are you i love your user lol elgato

1 Like

I’m fine. That’s about the best name I could come up with because I like cats. The cat was already taken in English so I used Spanish. Here, everything is bilingual in English and Spanish.

@INDIAN_OCEAN we do not discuss religion here. @SacredNeigh7 knows this as she has been a member for a long time.

We also do not allow posting in other languages as this is a primarily English speaking forum. Just makes it easier to keep track of what is said.

Pleaae read and become familiar with our forum rules.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.