The last 12 years since I was diagnosed have gone by in the blink of an eye 🙁

And it’s been really getting to me today because I’m 51, and I’ve been thinking lets say I have 20 years left. That’s nothing. 2 blinks of an eye.

I feel like the show’s over already and it’s a bit frightening.

7 Likes

@everhopeful try not to worry about it. No one really knows what time we have left, but all you can do is try your best and just be a kind person - which I think you are doing.

Often I question what is really the point when I get low too.

I hope you can find a way to be kind to yourself as you show to others around here

4 Likes

A lot can happen in two blinks.

1 Like

I’m really sorry :confused: if it makes you feel any better, I’m 28 and it already feels like I’ve wasted so much of my life

2 Likes

I feel like I have wasted all 32 years of my life, if that makes you feel better. 51 is also still young in my books, you are as old as you feel inside.

2 Likes

I’m 50. Wasn’t so concerned when I was 30 and living but 45 on it goes quick.

Not such a concern. I still try to live as large as I can. Try to engage in your family/community how you can.

Gawd. It does go quick when your older!

2 Likes

I understand the 51 part as that is my age too. My diagnosis however did not go in a blink of an eye as I’ve been schizophrenic for almost 29 years.

1 Like

“Trust is the bridge between you and existence”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.