I'm gonna find new psychiatrist

He just doesn’t care. He always responds with a “it’s nothing, it will pass”, no matter how grave is the situation. And he gives me huge doses.

1 Like

Examples of big doses: 80mg haldol, 80mg zyprexa, 90mg abilify etc

I wish I could see my first psychiatrist.
She was so friendly and caring and good.
I called her one day, and i told her that I hear her voice, is that you telepathically or just my imagination?, I asked, and she said it’s your mind.
I cannot see you cos you will get confused with this voice.

A friend suggested a doctor that had studied in France with Lacan as teacher.

I really think you should get a new pdoc Om

3 Likes

Your current one sounds very irresponsible. If I were you I’d take care of YOURSELF and get another doctor. One that doesn’t overdose you.

3 Likes

Your on so much medication I am sure its overkill

2 Likes

Yes guys. Today I realized it. I don’t want to have him as my doctor anymore. He is indifferent

1 Like

Goodluck with the change hope you find a great Pdoc

2 Likes

I hope you find an excellent pdoc. I have thought for a while now that you need one. Your doses are way too high. I’ve read that doses past the maximum approved dose are not proven to work better, but are only going to give you more side effects. You are on more than one med at way about the max. It’s time to get you on a normal regimen.

Good luck finding a new doc! I wish you all the best! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you guys, I appreciate it

1 Like

Good luck in finding a better pdoc :+1:

It’s so good to see you on here again @Om_Sadasiva! Was wondering where you were :blush:

1 Like

@Hadeda, how are you?

1 Like

I’m doing ok thanks Om and you?

1 Like

Visuals and auditory hallucinations… But ok

Do you really want Lacan in your life? But then again, with your philosophical background you might enjoy it.

1 Like

Do they have government psychiatrist you can see? Might be easier to get on disability that way. Sometimes, they are better. It’s very hard but you need to stop entertaining the delusions/hallucinations. I do the same thing. I think you are more severe than me but we aren’t comparing. We both suffer in our own unique ways.

1 Like

Yes, we both suffer. The pain cannot be compared or measured. That’s true.
I have found 3 psychiatrists so far.
I must chose one.
Public hospitals’ psychiatrists are better for disability

1 Like

I would choose that one. Even if you only get like 100 dollars a month or something. That’s better than nothing. You can use it for food or meds or something. You need disability. You never know if you’ll really need it someday. Do you get free healthcare too?

1 Like

Free Healthcare? I think so, in public hospitals.
I have never been to a hospital, neither for physical problem nor for mental.
It’s almost 300 dollars. Good for buying my meds and some cigarettes

2 Likes