Im going to the crisis center

Not to be admitted but to talk with someone.if theyll let me. I know i havent helped the neighbor ordeal but i need a break from them. I almost rather be homeless. But my mom is moving un feb with us. Please think of me if i cant say pray. Bbl.rox.

15 Likes

Sounds like a good idea @roxanna.

4 Likes

Good luck, Rox. I hope they’re able to help you.

4 Likes

Good luck @roxanna.
Take care of yourself.

4 Likes

Thx yall. Quasall

6 Likes

Take care, and let us know how you are doing, going it alone, like you have been doing, is very hard.

Wishing you luck, love, and joy

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea @roxanna. Hope you work things out. BTW, I like the kitty on your avatar.

1 Like

Turns out they dont care. Im not bothering anymore.

Merry ■■■■■■■ christmas

1 Like

What do you mean they don’t care?

I’m sorry @roxanna. I think it’s safe to say we all do though (care). Stay strong.

2 Likes

If they dont care to call you back they dont care.they told me i could go to respite and gave me the run around ■■■■■■■■. I thought they were all after me while i was in there. Receptionist wants to maske a sigh like im bothering them.hours have passed. I have to make plans to leave. They dont believe imsick because they took every ■■■■■■■ thing seriously.

1 Like

What’s respite?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=respite&qs=LS&pq=respite&sk=AS1&sc=5-7&cvid=BA1A4A33043C43FEAA682FAEEB51340D&FORM=QBLH&sp=2

So in your country you can go to a place for a short respite when you’re mentally ill? It’s not a psych ward?

Yes. Its not a ward.

We don’t have that here. Why didn’t you like it?

I didnt get to go because my caseworker wouldnt sign for me.

I need to get something out.

This is my last year of life. I dont have much time.

Somethings been following me around when i leave the house.its in the room right now.

Ive been seeing little lights leaving the riom. Theyve been sending high pitched noises everyday.