I'm devastated :(

People are doing strange things around me, why!? I really try to move forward but I can’t stop imagining bad scenarios, I’m taking the maximum dose of antipsychotics but I really need some comprehension…
:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Is this your family asking you strange questions ? Maybe they’re worried and want to check how “sane” you are ?

2 Likes

I don’t know what to respond, I don’t know in who should I trust

2 Likes

Do you want share with us more of what you’re feeling?

1 Like

I think I’m victim of some kind of intelligence operation (if even you are not agents) I know nothing so I don’t know why I’m experiencing this

2 Likes

I’m listening to you :slight_smile:

If you will, take deep breaths to feel more relaxed. If you want to tell more of what’s happening to you, I’ll read it.

2 Likes

Trust your family and your treatment team. They really do have your best interests at heart. Take it from someone who was convinced that aliens were tapping into his thoughts and had him under surveillance using human corpses animated with nanotech (really). I’m familiar with unrelenting terror.

This isn’t real, bro. You’re ill and the illness is messing with you. Medications and therapy are the fastest road back to a happy life.

5 Likes

@Alan96 You don’t sound well.
I would contact your doctor ASAP.

2 Likes

Have you tried other medicines? I’ve learned that when you get in a tough situation it helps to stay calm.

2 Likes

Its because you can’t see the truth and reality so you start imagining and this imaginations never are sober and good, I was and maybe am so somewhat and its draining, hope you better mood,

2 Likes

It could also indicate mild anxiety symptoms. Make sure you eat and sleep well. Just keep taking medication. Maybe it blows over like a breeze on the beach.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.