Im a warehouse of voices! familiar voices

when i was unmedicated i was hearing from about 50 or more family and friends and celebrities a day in my head. it seems i memorize a voice or something and then i will have hallucinations of familiar voices.

just last night, i was thinking, i haven’t hallucinated for 3 days, and then adrienne said “hallucinate” haha. she’s an old friend from college.

at first i thought well maybe im telepathic or something to only be hearing from friends and family? now i just have whispers, but they are all from mostly old friends. it makes me leery of getting another persons voice in my head, because i will hallucinate it if unmedicated

anybody else this way?

1 Like

When psychotic I hallucinated voices of family, friends, priests, etc

1 Like

I also hallucinated robots voices giving me commands.

1 Like

never heard that one before, robots, that is kind of unique.

1 Like

First time it happened was when I smoked weed for the first time, it was 1-2y before my diagnosis. Also sounds and visuals around me were distorted looked artificial and fake. I told 2 Drs that I feel like I am not in reality anymore, that I feel not real and that i am hearing voices. They said its just stress until I ended up in the emergency from suicide, then they diagnosed me the same day with psychosis NOS.

1 Like

It’s strange how we only have whispers. The voices when loud took over my whole life, they were all consuming. Everything was a struggle with a voice going ninety every second

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.