Is this what your voices sound like?

Watch the first 1 min. I don’t think voices are really snippets of past memories. I thought this cinematic from Warcraft was ‘fantastically’ cool. I don’t hear voices, I think I did when I first became psychotic but not for 9 years now. But it is intense…

Right now my voices are like whispers because I have recently went back to the 4 mg of risperidone. However I remember when I was psychotic they were shouting at me. So in someways it is kinda like that. Except when he was climbing the tower they were all different people. Usually it is the same 3-4 people I hear sometimes it increases to over 10 though.

2 Likes

Fascinating. It would seem hard to ignore them then, cuz they appear to have some sort of meaning, or maybe that’s illusory

Alot like it. Mine would sometimes have conversation with each other, against each other, with me, against me. And there were times when they would yell, many times so many different ones I couldn’t make out who was saying what.

There was one that became so persistent he would yell above the rest. He wanted me to write his story and wouldn’t let up and until I did. He was crazy and the stuff he wrote was crazy.

1 Like