I'm 31.i feel I've lost so much time and health to psychosis :(

I hope to make up for all of it.

And time is more precious now. I need to stop binge eating. If I really believe that time is more precious now.

I have this thing when I feel miserable during my diet. I remind myself… I am alive…

It helps.

Because wen I was psychotic I thought that I was going to die so I know wat it felt like to be desperate for life.

Now,… I have life…

3 Likes

Just want to make you aware that this is textbook eating disorder mindset.

1 Like

OK… Lol… :laughing:

Sorry Ninjastar but its my mission to get this temporary diet done. I just believe in it so strongly that I feel lost if I don’t do it.

:pensive:

I think if I was eating a normal eating pattern I’d be even worse off tbh as I have tried that and I still end up binge eating.

But thanks for informing me. :slight_smile:

Maybe you could seek eating disorder treatment, and then learn to have a healthy relationship with food instead of bouncing wildly between starving yourself and binging.

Tomorrow I won’t binge eat ever again unless some supernatural bizarre force takes over me :crazy_face:

I can do this

@Poiuytrewq power!! :butterfly:

You’ll continue to do it because you continue to refuse to seek real, professional treatment. It isn’t a moral failing to have an eating disorder. It requires treatment the same way any other addictive behavior pattern does. People need support to overcome their addictions.

1 Like

I’ll be ok.

I’ve tried food therapy it was effing awful.

But thanks for the suggestion.

Things are different now because I’ve become more devoted to my recovery.

And want to take life more seriously.

Hopefully like I said no weird bizarre supernatural force takes over and forces me to binge eat.

I should be ok

“I’ll do it starting tomorrow.” is so typical. What’s wrong with starting now? It makes me think “I really don’t want to start at all. but maybe I’ll feel better tomorrow.” You won’t.

2 Likes

It’d hard to explain. It’s like once u start a bad streak there’s a chain reaction it’s the addictive nature and u can’t stop until u go to bed. N wake up afresh the next day…to try again. Anew.

1 Like

Has anybody ever told you you’re perfect the way you are? That’s what I think about you.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou so much @GEDchill that’s nice to hear…

:butterfly:

Take care :slight_smile:

It’s hard to believe myself right now but to hear it from someone else is pleasant.

1 Like

I mean it too…

Ahaha that’s sweet :slight_smile:

You seem not so bad yourself too.

I’m going to be a little bit vulnerable with you. That compliment means the world to me. I don’t get many compliments because a lot of people don’t think men want compliments. I’m pretty attractive, mildly funny, smart, educated etc etc. I still desire compliments though. They’re sweet. Thanks again!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re definitely very welcome! :))

I’m glad it made you feel better, you deserve it hehe.

Yes sometimes I think we forget how much a compliment can really do.

So Thankyou to you too. :slight_smile:

I appreciate your comment to me too.

@GEDchill :lion:

2 Likes

If you ever want chat dm me.

Lol… Um I don’t understand the pic but thanks for thee invite ill keep that in mind.

It’s suppose to mean you’re going to have fun chatting. I don’t know why it says work.

1 Like

When did you get schizophrenia? I got diagnosed at 20 y.o., now I am 30 so I lost 10 years. I hope not loosing more.

1 Like

It was psychosis not sz, I got diagnosed in 2016.

Next year will be the last year of my recovery.

I’m not giving more than 5 years.

1 Like