If you exercise how much do you

I went to the gym for 2 years 7 days a week before I got psychotic been a big lazy face ever since

3 Likes

Good job @rogueone ! I hope you can get whatever exercise stuff you want so you can enjoy yours workout without boredom.

2 Likes

Lol! That’s a great goal!

2 Likes

Hey @Happy_H . Please don’t be upset with yourself. I didn’t exercise for a very long time. I did nothing. But I simply wasn’t ready to take that step of starting something. It’s ok that you’re not there yet. Just work on loving yourself. We all think you’re great here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Divergent , do you think the meds are making you feel unmotivated? I know I’ve been on meds that made me feel that way

2 Likes

Yes I feel avolition on meds

2 Likes

I’m sorry. That really sucks.

3 Likes

@CoCo I am Trying Johrei Energy healing …

1 Like

What is that @Farcry ?

2 Likes

Pls Google it …I cant post Link …I am New User …

2 Likes

Ok. I’ll Google it

2 Likes

Type scientific approach to Johrei …Watch it … @CoCo … and other is you type… Johrei, Light from Heaven" Documentary…

1 Like

To me it seems like it’s religious. So I’m not going to post my thoughts on it because religious discussion is not allowed on the forum

3 Likes

Super cool! 1515151515

2 Likes

I have no cartilage left in my knees so I try to go swimming 3 or more times a week for 45-60 minutes. I even got a waterproof iPod so I can listen to music while I swim.

2 Likes

I try to get myself in the mood to exercise, but all attempts are failing. I walk to the local store and use public transport, that is the only exercise i do. I think i can’t be fcked doing anything :confused:. What for ?

2 Likes

I do the Supernatural app on my Occulus sometimes. I need to get back into it.

2 Likes

The only exercise I do is walk three times a week for 20 minutes to an hour. I have arthritis in my lower back and walk with a cane so I can’t jog or run. I’m supposed to start going to the gym though for weight training soon.

3 Likes

I do one hour of pump (weight lifting) two times a week and spinning three or four times a week.

I sometimes go for half hour walks on top of that but it’s been raining so much so haven’t lately.

Might do half hour dance and yoga in future too.

I exercise maybe five hours a week.
Was advised to do seven hours week but that feels like too much.

It’s a struggle to get myself to exercise but I’m proud when I get myself to do it.

3 Likes

@WhiteRaven , swimming is really good exercise. It’s great you can do that so long :slight_smile:

@anon53623539 , do you feel good getting out and walking to the store?

@cdwithdcs , I’ve never played those games. Do they involve moving around?

@anon54988740 walking is great :slight_smile: Will you be weight training on your own or with a trainer?

@SacredNeigh7 , you’re kicking a**! That’s awesome!

4 Likes