If you could only take 1 med for your illness what would it be?

i take valium.but that makes me drowsy.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not for movement problems, Benzatropine is.

1 Like

Perphenazine. Bout the only one.

2 Likes

Depakote. My psychosis is horrific but my depression makes me a danger to myself. I would end up killing myself if I let my depression go untreated.

1 Like

Zyprexa 7.5 mg. Itā€™s my most important med for sure, keeps most of my schizophrenic symptoms away.

1 Like

One wouldnā€™t do much for me. I need all 5 of them but if I had to choose just one it would be Geodon.

But then the negatives, insomnia and anxiety would rule my life.

Iā€™m thinking of switching to trilafon. I took it before. Have you tried newer medications and still prefer perphenazine?

Rexulti I guess but thank Goddess I donā€™t have to decide

1 Like

I take saphris, itā€™s been the best so far. Similar effect on me as Latuda, but less side effects.
Only sideeffect Iā€™ve had some days were a few days of increased anxiety.
Knowing it would pass made it easier to deal with.

1 Like

Yeah. I was taking latuda and I had been through many aps. Perphenazine has its quarks .

Nomoredelusionazole

2 Likes

Just Vraylar lol.

1 Like

I would probably have to rely on Abilify at various doses depending on my positive or negatives or both.

1 Like

Zyprexa and effexor. I need both and giving up 1 wouldnā€™t be good.

2 Likes

Geodon helps with both my delusional thinking and my mood. I think itā€™s better at treating my depression than my antidepressant, actually.

1 Like

Clozapine would have to be my sole drug. But Iā€™d need a stronger dose to make up for the lost Ziprasidone. It would be dicey though, I suffer from severe depression, so I really need the Venlafaxine.

1 Like

Blonanserin or rexulti.

1 Like

Geodon, without a doubt.

2 Likes

Clozapine , probably.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty happy with my Invega shot. My negative symptoms are pretty bad though.

1 Like