If you could do only one exercise, what would it be?

I would do lunges because it would prepare me to go on one knee for proposing. :smiley:

or I would do push ups, because then I would feel like I’m pushing the whole earth. I am Thor! :laughing:

6 Likes

That’scool if you wanna get on one knee for a girl. In my culture men mock you for doing that :neutral_face:

Iwanna start exercise too soon✌️

1 Like

lol thanks for reminding me. thread title adjusted. I keep assuming that everyone exercises here.

I find exercise great way to start the day
I go walk or I go cycle at gym

3 Likes

I love the elliptical machine because it’s a no-impact full-body workout. I haven’t done it in awhile and let my gym membership expire, but I’m joining again next month. :grimacing:

3 Likes

If I had one choice I would pick swimming.

4 Likes

Definitely swimming for me!

3 Likes

Sex. Followed by… more Sex.

3 Likes

Hiking. But if I get to continue being able to walk up hills without spending my exercise slot, then yoga.

4 Likes

Swimming, definitely. I just love feeling weightless for hours on end.

4 Likes

that only works if you’re not a dude because that exercise is suppose to be consensual.

but then again, you probably wouldn’t have that mindset anymore if you weren’t a dude. :laughing:

Sex still has to be consensual even if you’re a woman.

2 Likes

a lot of people picked swimming, which makes sense because it would help hygiene too. if I swam in a river, I would be taking a bath and exercising at the same time. 2 in 1. :0

3 in 1. :0

1 Like

Yosemite (my Great Dane) and I both have arthritis. His doctor and mine both say swimming is the best exercise for arthritis.

1 Like

Depends on the river. I have seen some very dirty rivers.

2 Likes

Butterfly pull ups…how Bruce Lee got his wings…and he’s the only person to ever kill chuck Norris so I’m sold…

3 Likes

Ten sets of ten reps apiece, lifting a ham sandwich and stuffing it in my mouth.

2 Likes

Running, because it burns calories fast.

2 Likes

running (slowly)… cos i find everything else difficult…

2 Likes

when I was a kid, I loved running.

do you mean jogging? In fact, I really want to jog outside instead of walk, but I’m quite sure nobody outside would want to see that…

1 Like