If you could do only one exercise, what would it be?

Bedroom gymnastics …

What’s that sleeping on a balance beam? Lol…I also change my answer to bed room gymnastics…if your only allowed one exercise… You couldn’t do this one if you pick anything else. So this wins hands down by default…

2 Likes

Walking. I love walking on beach and to library. Works up sweat but also very relaxing especially on beach.

1 Like

I would say plyometrics. They seem to me like the best way to get endorphins into your system. Some day that seems like a total waste because you’ve laid around all day get up and do about three or four sets of plyometrics. You’d be amazed at how much better they make you feel. A long time ago I did 2,000 repetitions on the jump rope every day. I’d miss maybe once a year. If it wasn’t for antipsychotic medication I still could do 2,000 repetitions on the jump rope any time I felt like it. Recently, however, I did just 200 repetitions on the jump rope and my knee stiffened up. I didn’t feel anything pop or tear. When I quit jumping my knee just stiffened up. I’m a shadow of what I used to be physically.

1 Like

I like running on the elliptical

3 Likes

Me too !

1 Like

Yoga.
All them old ladies still flexible can’t be wrong.

Definitely yoga. I’m an old lady, (57), and I’m still flexible.