If they only knew how crazy I really am

Doesn’t everybody think that at one time or another?

8 Likes

sorry for my intrusion cause I am pissed off right now but is it a kind of anguish right now for you? me I have something similar- I am sure that for the others I look totally crazy… but honestly, I have a bad reaction sometimes towards my ill friends of whom I think sometimes that they are totally crazy too. its hell here also :(…

“They probably think I’m crazier than I really am. I swear I’m a sweet person!” I sometimes think when people know i have MI

contradict of your story but i equally think this

these two poles of contradictory thinking proves my insanity…back…and forth :blush:

im doing better now with my thinking though

1 Like

If this girl knew how crazy I am she’d probably talk to me…she’s strange though

I feel like everyone can already tell with me.

With me my insanity is bottled up inside me…the time I got arrested for a psychotic break was actually the most freeing thing that happened to me ever. I was talking to strangers for weeks even after medication. It gave me confidence. Then clozaril happened and I gained 48 pounds in 3 days and I became insecure again about strangers.

1 Like

I get so numb I forget how painful it is to be crazy.

1 Like

I don’t know if people can actually, really tell. It’s just the feeling I have, like some how everyone just knows that there’s something wrong with me.

1 Like

Sometimes the thought just happens in my mind. Sometimes it’s in the middle or work sometimes it’s on the freeway, or sometimes it’s when I am surrounded by a group of “normies” who know nothing about my mental illness.

2 Likes

Make the best of the situation before I finally go insane -Eric Clapton

I’ve been crazy long before radio didn’t play me -Eminem

2 Likes

i do an excellent job of hiding just how crazy i am. nobody knows. belive me i am f@ck#ng crazy

3 Likes

My mind is like a washing machine full of dirty laundry. :smirk:

3 Likes

should be getting cleaner with time :smiley:

2 Likes

Set it on eco mode, save the environment!

1 Like

I feel that people can watch me and tell that I am unbalanced. They still don’t know my darkest thoughts, though.

3 Likes

Well be careful if you are using bleach. It might make your brain too white.

1 Like

No worries… it is actually broken. :grinning:

1 Like