If talking about God is triggering Im leaving this forum

Imm done. This forum only further stigmatizes and leaves people isolated.

Please delete my account for good. if you’re scared of what you dont understand sschizophrenia forum you’re a part of the fear and the probelms in society.

1 Like

You can still discuss it in private messages with anyone who isn’t triggered by this topic?

1 Like

I cant express myself at all anywhere. So I come here to help people and all I do is get treated like garbage. I have no friends anyways. I dont need to be patronized.

Oh grow up!

The forum has rules.

@Andrey is right, you can always use the PMs.

I don’t understand why people have to be so dramatic.

3 Likes

The topic wasn’t about god and I wasnt saying you yourself was patronizing. It is jsut that every other topic is constantly being watched and monitored and deleted. I posted that I wanted to help people and I had an awakening experience. Had nothing to do with religion…and even that is horrible.

1 Like

Im sorry I am not trying to be dramatic/Cant help being that way but Im working on it.

Stay on the forum,

Just keep the religious stuff to private messages.

It is triggering to a lot of people.

3 Likes

As a member and a contributor, everyone has to follow the rules of the site.

There are plenty of other places online to talk about your religious nonsense.

Use this for what it’s for - support for illness issues, helping others, medication questions or something to just chill with in the lounge.

Dredging up religious stuff and politics makes people get into nasty confrontations, and I hope you have the sense in you to appreciate why a support site needs to not allow that to happen

4 Likes

Ok…I dont know what you mean…That’s not what I was trying to express…I just brought up that I had a dream and I was told i could help people. It wasn’t spiritual related, just a dream.

A dreaem that I prob. will never master.

Ah ok.

Fair enough

My point is clear though - follow the rules as they have to make sure vulnerable people are not put at risk

The Mods here are good and volunteer their time

Just try not to give them ■■■■ by posting stuff against guidance

1 Like

so am I allowed to talkk about Carl jung or anything…lol.

Or what can I even write about. I can’t talk about going through a traumatic awakening experience, I cant talk about religion or God, I can’t be dramatic/which is my personality. I cant talk about much…so i dont trigger anyonne else…ok

Cool. I wont give anyone a hard time. I will put on my fake it till you make it face. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do what you need to do.

If you feel you need to out this stuff and talk, I think that Reddit site is good, but there is little moderation from my understanding of it

1 Like

I cant post this stuff on regular forums I cant even post humor or sarcasm because no one relates if they’re not on my level…

People do say I have a good sense of humor and Im funny. I get where you’re coming from. It’s not a joke to me and I take spirituality very seriously. But if I cant express it anywhere at all. Where exactly do those thoughts go that are repressed. Cant even talk about it to my therapist really.

Its not that i have to say everything Im going through Im just struggling with being accepted and I am a person too and constantly being censored triggers me in and of itself.

I will respect the rules however and not talk about any of it at all.

What country do you live in?

In my county in England where I live, there is a phone number mental health services have set up where you call, and you can talk to them for up to 20 mins a time to get stuff off your chest

Is there something like this you could try local to you?

3 Likes

It makes life easier for everyone

I don’t want you to leave over this, as aside from this stuff, you can still benefit from being here!

:black_heart:

1 Like

I really try hard not to upset people and identify with others through such isolated times.

I know how isolation feels.

For years now I have relied on mental health services and my parents for contact outside my head.

It has been tough

I lost all my friends because I tried to convince them I had psychic powers when I was very unwell

My name here is mud.

I’d like to move, but I need to live here for my mother

I dont have anything really to get off my chest. Other than my goals and aspiratioons to be a therapist. But the topic was closed because I mentioned I was going through a transformation and I mentioned Trump which was prob, a bad idea…

I have to avoid topcs like that. I thnk it was mentioning the politics because if I am going to be a therapist I need to be more concrete and objective…

I live in the USA. and lots of people were traumatized by the political divisiveness. I censor myself all the time, I work on what i should/not say…

Getting better at the mindfulness.

1 Like

I’ve encountered similar issues with some of my unusual beliefs but the good things about the forum still outweigh the bad. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve had a few threads shut down as well. It can be frustrating at times, but it’s still a worthwhile site

2 Likes