If talking about God is triggering Im leaving this forum

Sorry guys Ithink the forum is having some technical issues. Like my profile pic keeps changing and the szadmin just told me he’s not the one who flagged my post…so everything is fine.

1 Like

No, I did.

You posted about god and religion. So I flagged it.

We have rules in place to protect members. You blatantly broke them, so I flagged.

There’s plenty of religious places to talk if you want to. Or keep it in pm.

2 Likes

We don’t allow religious discussions on this site. This for a couple of reasons. First, it tends to cause arguments, because for some reason people can’t seem to just respect each other’s different religious beliefs. Second, many folks suffer from religious delusions. It is one of the top three topics of delusion, alongside aliens and government conspiracies. We don’t allow discussions on those topics, either. Third, there are many members here who were subjected to exorcisms by family members who, sadly, did not understand their illness. Those memories can be very traumatic for those individuals, and they don’t need to be reminded of them.

I hope you can understand, and help keep this a safe place for everyone. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hope y’all have a good day it’s sunny :sunglasses: here.

1 Like

I understand that I was targeted by and recruited by an organized religion when I was vulnerable for their own gain. It made my recovery from SZ more difficult. I’d prefer to not to have to deal with religion here for that reason.

2 Likes

SZ and religion just don’t mix well.

1 Like

You aren’t allowed to discuss Politics or Religion on this forum.

We don’t want anyone to Trump God I guess.

OOPS!!

5 Likes

@anon71432064 The rules are there for a reason. I pm people sometimes who I know are religious when I see something that I think might interest them. It’s no biggie

1 Like

Unusual beliefs aren’t allowed to be discussed here. It used to bother me …but now I know a lot of people on this forum were misdiagnosed with sz and in fact are very personality disordered (which explains a lot)

Don’t care if ya don’t like my post

1 Like

@Qwerty

But isn’t Sz a form of ‘personality disorder’ unto itself?

1 Like

Religion is a major trigger with SZ. It aint fair in the slightest to make someone triggered for the benefit of someones dumb beliefs

So what do i do if Im going through something and no one talks to me…I am here to be a friend, but i aint perfect yo.

Plus I already apologized for mentioning the word GOD multiple times. Please stop harassing me that i posted about God. Thanks.

You saying that I should be responsible for other peoples opinions of me really pisses me off and please dont call me DUMB for believing in God. I dont give a flying ■■■■ what anyone thinks that Im responsible for. I exist. Thats all I have control over. So leave me the ■■■■ alone and stop picking over every ■■■■■■■ post i make like Im a ■■■■■■■ ham sandwhich ■■■■■ ass fesohseuh’fae rWPSHPUFwe’oxsf

1 Like
2 Likes

Isn’t there a tag spec. for unusual beliefs called “unusual beliefs” like if helping people is an unsuual belief then how about the mods just stick it there. Also, why can people post a about haviing tarot cards and stuff, and yet I cant post about anything at all.

Why trigger so many people for the sake of your benefit?

I am not triggering anyone. what are you talking about. Why are people posting as if I didn’t say what i said. All I said was I wanted to help people and I had a dream God told me I could help people. If that hurts you thats ok I probl dont belong here anyways. Im going to delete my account.

Thanks for making up my mind for me. please dont take offense to that.

Come on…

Talking about religion is going to trigger loads of people here, it has before and will happen again. Who are you that you feel you are above so many people that might enter a badass delusion for your sake of you talking about god.

Relax, take a breath and PM someone, im sure loads will chat about it

Ok well PM me then.

1 Like