If everybody in the world was like you how would the world be?

How do you think the world would be if everybody was like you?

1 Like

It’s something I think about from time to time. On one hand everything would be SO chill. No more war, no more violence no more nastiness. But NOTHING would get done…because I have no energy and am quite lazy on top of that. So everything would probably just descend into shambles lol.

2 Likes

Yup, my world would be identical. A healthy me would give you a utopia. The downside would be no geniuses, heh.

1 Like

This is great question, I’m glad someone else though about it.

It would be an empty place, super transcending empathy epidemic virus would have destroyed the world, because of pain it caused previously.

Eventually people would stop having so many children and then we would have clean water and jobs for all

1 Like

Lately I’ve been thinking that the World has become that way.

The bit that starts at 2:05.

World peace! haha No not really like that actually.

1 Like

A lot of emotional maturity and peace seeking but not a ton of energy and motivation. I’m also really lazy. I am hoping once my hypothyroid meds kick in, it will get better. I will still have to deal with the energy zap that my risperidone causes, tho.

Crippled by indecisiveness .

Hey @firemonkey. Up late or up early?

Up late . My sleep.wake cycle is a sleep hygienist’s idea of a nightmare.

1 Like

The world would be a better place, just not as many outstanding accomplishments.

1 Like

Up late myself. Just had a coffee too. I am rock n roll.

I’ve just got the kettle on for a coffee.

2 Likes

the world would be insane

if you catch my drift. :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

From the original hitchhikers guide:

We’d all be living in holes in the ground and struggling to make fire to cook our kill.

Naked and afraid…

2 Likes

There would be no computers, or maybe even electricity! I often joke about that because it’s inconceivable to me how those great minds came up with such amazing technology, etc.
But, it would be nice in some ways: there would be no war, everyone would love nature and take care of the animals. There would be art everywhere, and you could wear whatever you want…
I guess the world would be kind of a hippy compound. I’m not a hippy, but if everyone was like me and I didn’t have to conform, hippy-land! :grimacing:

1 Like

If everyone in the world was like me, the place would be a mess and nothing would get done.