I would defend my chilren

Adrenaline equals defence definitely.

The general function of norepinephrine is to mobilize the brain and body for action. Norepinephrine release is lowest during sleep, rises during wakefulness, and reaches much higher levels during situations of stress or danger, in the so-called fight-or-flight response. In the brain, norepinephrine increases arousal and alertness, promotes vigilance, enhances formation and retrieval of memory, and focuses attention; it also increases restlessness and anxiety. In the rest of the body, norepinephrine increases heart rate and blood pressure, triggers the release of glucose from energy stores, increases blood flow to skeletal muscle, reduces blood flow to the gastrointestinal system, and inhibits voiding of the bladder and gastrointestinal motility.

Definitely. I think you also need to teach them how to defend themselves.

1 Like

Children are already 17, soon they vote too …

1 Like

Do u have Kids MJ …!!! U said u have a relation when u were in America …!!

I am talking about other children … they were born in 1999.

1 Like

Are they Living With You …!!!

No, I live alone … they are just other children …

1 Like

I hope you don’t need to defend your children…kids should be allowed to be happy and care free…they shouldn’t have to worry about their safety…but I too would defend my children…I would do evil things if anyone ever really did anything bad to them…now fights at school or getting picked on…I would be upset but handle it appropriately… Don’t go catching a case because your adrenaline told you to fight when all you needed to do was talk…you know what I mean…go in calm get the story correct think of the best course of action…if its an emergency and talking fails and there’s no time to call the police then by all means but it should be a last resort… treat the situation appropriately…

1 Like

I really like what you just said.