I wonder if abilify is sedating me now I've given up coffee

I might try taking abilify later in the day to see. But right now I feel really sedated about 3 hours after taking it.

The thing is I’m getting up much earlier so it could be that too.

3 Likes

It’s so hard to tell sometimes.
Good luck!

1 Like

If you have a depot the effects are felt for the first few days most and then it is a continuous release. In this way you don’t get peaks during every day.

1 Like

Sometimes I get tired a few hours after taking Rexulti and I take a nap, but I don’t sleep that much at night sometimes and I figured that was why but maybe they do knock you out a bit idk.

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like abilify without coffee is making me tired. I didn’t take it yet today and I don’t feel overly tired.

I’ll just have to take it later in the day now.

1 Like

Yeah when I used to be on 15mg I drank coffee all of the time due to the fatigue

2 Likes

Odd because Abilify made me really restless not sedated in anyway

Maybe this is just me, I’m on the depot and got my shot today

3 Likes

Abilify made me restless too at 20-25mg, the opposite of sedated. Risperdal, Seroquel, Latuda and somewhat Zyprexa made me sedated.

1 Like

I think it’s time I move back to Abilify. I’m worried. I’m gonna ask my doctor about it. Because I take Zeldox morning, lunch and evening with 3-500 calories, I gained so much weight, but I have great motivation on it.

1 Like

Weird that you gained lots of weight on Zeldox.
Why did you stop Abilify?

Abilify keeps me awake at night, but I like it anyway.

1 Like