I wish my hair was silky soft

And longer. But the length I can change

But I’m not sure if I can get the silky soft effect in a sustainable way.

My hair is a bit coarse like hay.

It’s rather unfortunate

@Human,

Your hair looks soft from the photos, do you think it might be some products that you are using or is it naturally like that.

1 Like

@Human is taking a break.

1 Like

I saw a woman with green hair once. She wiped her boogers in her hair and told me “it’s alllll natural” :smile::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If you want longer hair than possibly use a hair straightener I also heard protein is good for the skin and hair idk I don’t know much about growing hair I’m not bald but I’ve only when I was 12 had hair that was slightly long like I had it down to the shoulders didn’t look good on me so I cut my hair

1 Like

Also shampoo atleast certain brands of shampoo claim to help grow hair or atleast make it thicker and silkier

1 Like

OK. I didn’t know protein was good for hair that’s cool. Do you know why protein is good for hair? I guess it might be made of protein, huh

1 Like

Youre better off getting professional advice at a salon, but that could be traumatic as the people there are more likely to be all about hair.

2 Likes

Idk a guy at the hospital said that idk :woman_shrugging: im really no expert I just got a haircut yesterday

1 Like

Gross.

15bucketsofvomit

4 Likes

Yea maybe. But they won’t appreciate me going there for advice without accepting any of their services which I have to pay for.

Soft hair looks so fun

I will find a way.

Eventually

Because there’s so many products out there I just have to find the ones that work for me.

2 Likes

My hair was awesome before but meds or malnurishment or something made it bad. I just shave it off now

1 Like

Just to let you know that there are a lot of shampoos that exaggerates the affect of it

1 Like

Oh OK. No probs

Yes hair is mostly made of keratin, which is a protein

Maybe that’s why. Or at least maybe it’s one of the reasons why protein is needed for healthy hair.

2 Likes

Yea shaved hair looks good too.

And is easy to wash

1 Like

I didn’t know that I was just told by a dude who had long hair so he’s right I guess

1 Like

Do you use conditioner

1 Like

I use a 2 in one shampoo and conditioner

You know the anti dandruff one

Head and shoulders.

Your hair is really beautiful too.

Is it naturally like that.

Or do you swear by a certain hair product?

1 Like

If i were you i would use a separate conditioner, anything branded like pantene, elvive anything will be an improvement

I have a bad scalp so use medicated shampoo
I use elvive conditioner at moment

1 Like

OK thanks. Once I have a job and can afford to do that, I will try it out.

2 Likes