I want to have a girl friend

You can have a girlfriend, my man. But do you want to just have sex or do you want a girlfriend? It’s okay to want just have sex, but it doesn’t mean that you need to be in a long-term relationship.

1 Like

I want to have a girlfriend too I guess. Sarad for sure

2 Likes

Maybe find another scz woman in your city :night_with_stars:

@far_cry0

1 Like

I will send two women over to you kk

3 Likes

Really good point. I’m in same position as @far_cry0. I didnt think about that tho, i dont even want friends, how do i know if i even want a girlfriend. That’s a big commitment, and ppl tend to piss me off in general. I dunno if i can spend a lot of time around a woman, even if she is pretty; seems in a weird way to elevate my opinion of them tho.

2 Likes

I want a girlfriend, but it has to be a really badass girlfriend. To find this girlfriend, I need to stop thinking that girls who are beautiful are on a pedestal, because they are not. I want a beautiful girlfriend, but she has also to be someone who wants to live in the moment, positive, do physical exercises, eat healthy, love people, love his boyfriend and so on.

Good luck to you. None of what we say really matters unless we put some action behind it. Action action action, cuz wishes wont get u far.

1 Like

Yeah, I think so, but I want to find my purpose in life. I think girls would be a distraction to find this purpose.

Women have unlimited options, men don’t, especially this day and age

1 Like

Hey girls can be your purpose in life.

1 Like

What do you mean?

Having a deep meaningful relationship can be the most positive part of life. Why would you not want to go after that if you can?

1 Like

It made me think. If I follow my supposed girlfriend’s purpose, I will be following her purpose, not mine.

I think a person can not be your purpose. When this person dies, you’ll be depressed.

1 Like

You have to think of it as being a team

1 Like

Do you mean having a girlfriend and make her my friend?

I could bet that if I see a supposed girlfriend as my friend, soon or later she’ll trade sex with me lol, and that’s what I don’t want.

Statistically speaking if you have the courage to go out and ask ten women on a date today one will say yes. Go get them, man! They are ripe for the picking.

As far as me, I would prefer friends with benefits. I’ve had the whole girlfriend and wife things. It’s hard work to maintain a relationship.

1 Like

When I was traveling in Africa there were these billboards everywhere that said “your woman is your friend”. Now this was about violence against women but I think it’s a very meaningful statement on its own

1 Like

I think so. Maybe @far_cry0 can go to a club and approach some girls.

I don’t know. I think a good relationship needs passion. I don’t mean being agressive with your girlfriend. It’s more than just friends. When I and my ex-girlfriend just became friends, our relationship just sucked. I was needy and she wasn’t sexy anymore. It was my fault believing that friendship was the way for a good relationship.

1 Like
2 Likes

I think to have a strong and good relationship you must be friends. When the time comes that I want a girlfriend my priority won’t be looks, but her personality. As for now, just looking for friends with benefits. I need to follow my own advice and go ask ten girls on a date. Who knows, they say that love can strike at anytime.

1 Like