I want to have a girl friend

so do i, i have been flirting with women and its really a lot of fun, who cares if it doesnt lead anywhere lol, its fun having a laugh with women, we need to impress women, i love it lol

i have been going out with my friends dog and my mums dog and they are both magnets for babes lol (as well as other people and children) but i think i have more chance to meet someone through one of these dogs than not having a dog,

i also hope that my job will lead me to a companion as well, not a client obviously but a idk someone that respects what i will be doing.

I hope you will find yourself a woman that is good to and for you.

Have a sacred partnership .

Maybe you would get better and well enough to work part time or volunteer or maybe you could be a stay at home house husband…:blush:

Hope you are well and I wish you happiness with great relationship.

:pray:t3:

1 Like

I don’t know you but don’t lose faith. Don’t let negative thoughts stop you from finding love. Everyone is worthy of love. It’s our basic right. You’ll find someone and they will love you for everything you are. Good luck!

1 Like

Maybe we should start a contest on this forum, who can get girlfriend first despite jobless, might motivate us

2 Likes

Who will be the judge…?? Well said esteem…

Just between us guys who say they want girlfriend, no judge needed, just once u have girlfriend u win. I am earnestly gonna try tho @far_cry0, i been talking to my pdoc about it for some time. I think theres plenty of girls who would give guys like us a shot if they really had a chance to get to know us.

1 Like

Keep trying buddy…u sound confident …appriciated…u are the man…

2 Likes

Good luck finding a girlfriend
You are young

1 Like

when you least expect stuff thats when the sh1t goes down my homie

2 Likes

Why not? If you are going to dream you might as well dream big.

1 Like

I think @far_cry0, its not better to hide SZ to a girl friend. You can go for arrange marriage, if you want, basically in other cast if no option. And look for another girl friend if you can afford.

i don’t think its okay to call out other users like this, especially if its romantic. i didn’t flag you because i assumed you had good intentions, just make sure Sarad is okay with you talking about her like this… who knows, maybe she sees this and get uncomfortable (worst case scenario)

1 Like

Sarad is my friend and I was kidding FYI. If you find my postings upsetting, do not read it.

1 Like

cool, just wanted you to know, that kind of stuff can make people feel uncomfortable or could be interpreted as an unwanted advance. alternatively sarad might be hurt that you chose to joke about her in that way…maybe she takes you seriously as a romantic interest

1 Like

please never talk to me again.

1 Like

if that’s what you request i will stop replying to you. (i cant remember if this is the first time i ever have?)

1 Like

The gorgeous, exhausted, satisfied cow in your back yard with the glazed look in her eyes would beg to differ.

1 Like

Not the best idea in my opinion. No offense to far_cry0 but a guy with not enough confidence, and a virgin (even if the women can’t tell) going into a club and approaching a girl “cold” with thirty drunk, confident a*sholes as competition, who probably know the ropes in clubs because they’ve been going to them every weekend, for years, well, that is just a bad environment .

A better idea is joining some kind of frivolous fun club like a dance class (seriously) or a book study group or a pottery class where everybody shares the same interests and are just there to have fun and gab and meet new friends and maybe three or four people go out to coffee together afterward, that would be a better environment in his situation.

1 Like