I used to be sooooo stupid

When I was 18 i knew NOTHING. 19…I thought I was the center of the world. 20 I was too paranoid to know what was going on. 21 I got a little smart but still thought I was the center of the world again. 22 was just blank. 23 I started to gain a little insight. 24 I was so stupid that I thought songs were about me, people on Tv were talking about me…and even if they were, who cares??? because they’re probably even stupider than I am LOLOLLOL. And that’s saying a lot. Now I’m 24 and 3/4 and I’m still counting my birthday by how many months old I am…like a 9 year old. I’m still an idiot, but I gotta say I’ve gotten so much smarter. In relativity I’m pretty smart now for my age but still pretty dumb…

Maybe when I’m 30 I’ll be smart. But I used to be sooooo dumb it was unbelievable. Now I’m getting smarter. Doubt I’ll ever be that “smart” but I’ve improved a lot all things considered. Peace.

1 Like

Sz will open your eyes to modesty and its importance, the irrelevance of things.

First you have to be wrong. That view eventually falls apart and you can see the truth.

3 Likes

It’s not guaranteed though.

1 Like

I think I’m smart. Schizophrenia blinded me from intelligence for a while…but I’ve gained on people in the past 6 years more than most. A lot of it is “believing” you’re smart though. If you believe you’re smart and you are, nothing can stop you…from achieving that.

A lot of being smart is just being happy though. If you’re happy, you’re smart. Because you’re not committing crimes and whatnot. You’ve learned how to be happy.

Idk i’m drinking too much to keep explaining what I’m thinking but I had more I swear!

2 Likes

i exist between stupid and very stupid…
but i am happy there on my :rainbow: rainbow with my coffee and cake ( pink :cake: )…with the :bird: :bird: birds flying around me…oh yeah and there is a tree :deciduous_tree: to give me shade.
take care :alien:

4 Likes
1 Like

To me you are very smart darksith. And I’m not just saying that. But your posts are so unique and whatnot. I think it’s a smart thing to say you’re not smart…

1 Like

Didn’t Michael Jackson do this?

Everyone was told that not to listen to the concepts of the movie (1984), and MJ didn’t do it…It was ROCKWELL…Not MJ…though to denote the true masonic origins of Michael Jackson, look at the video called (leave me alone by Michael Jackson).

Beyond the (media hype) MJ dated Elizabeth taylor as a young man.

now i’m paranoid !?!

1 Like

To make it worse darksith…listen to the hitler aussie techno and really listen to these lyrics…made in about 2006 at the latest from dj goodwill aussie aussie ooohhh!

1 Like

Way back before Jimmy Fallon knew what an ICE CREAM fight was!

that is a serious waste of icecream…i could have eaten that…me not happy !?! :smile:

2 Likes

Lick it off her tits, man…

2 Likes