I think they all can read my mind

I’ve got to be crazy right?

1 Like

i dont like the word crazy i like the term lives by his own self invented belief systerm much much better.
once i thought i was a witch that controlled the weather LOL

Well I hope it’s just my belief system. It’s terrorizing the things they put me through

Well what’s so unacceptable in your mind that you don’t want them to know?

Bitterness and patterns. They don’t stop commenting driving me to think absolutely. Nevermind chordy I was looking for someone to tell me it isn’t real

the technology to “read minds” can only track electrical brain wave signatures back about one sentence…and a shorter one than I just wrote.

Now spirits can pick up on what you are thinking IF you are exuding the energy of those thoughts and making them available…

It is rather a harmless phenomenon…at this time…let’s just hope it doesnt get to the point they can delve deeper…

controlling your own mind is the first key to combating mind control

~~Emp

hey bryan…having doubts huh. ok…lets go through it together ok? who’s voices do u hear? how many of them r there? i used to hear my parents, brother, kids, sister in law, niece, friends, extended family, strangers in the street, check out boys and girls, shoppers in the stores, dog walkers, psychiatrists, nurses, people on buses and trains…every person i came into contact with, i could hear them. they all hated me and wanted to torture me to death and beyond. it was terrifying. i went through two episodes of this, both lasted about 6 months to a year and i was in a hell of a state. i had to move back in with my parents i was that bad. i was hospitalised twice during that time…but then i got to thinking…u know, how likely is it really that everyone i meet can speak to me using only their minds? how likely is it that their minds want me dead, yet out of their mouths comes friendly chit chat? how likely is it that there is a vast telepathic conspiracy against me and i’m the only the one that everybody hates? or is it more likely that i am ill? it was far more likely that i was ill and once i got a handle on that idea the voices of all these people slowed down to a trickle. i still sometimes hear the girls at the shop. i still sometimes hear my parents but they soon give up because i don’t believe its real anymore. my main voices now r mel gibson…3 of him and melanie brown, 2 of her and their mercenaries. they try to convince me i am telepathic all day every day but i don’t believe it. sometimes it’s hard when they’ve been talking non stop for days on end but then i remember that my mind has the capacity to mimic anyone and everyone and it brings me straight back down again.
u have to think of the logistics of this being real. what would it take for all these people to b able to talk to u using only their minds? well fiRSTLY THEIR VOICE WOuLd Have to b PUT INTO THEIR MINDS. normal people don’t think outloud inside their heads. that takes effort. then, that voice would have to b blocked off from all other sensory output and input. feelings, emotional, physical, psychological. bcoz u don’t hear their thoughts right? u don’t hear them thinking about what to have for tea or where where to go shopping. u don’t hear them them think…i need a ■■■■ or i need to brush my teeth. so their voice would have to b completely separate from their every day existence. how would that b achieved? do u really think it’s possible that every person u hear has been programmed to that extent just so they could harass u with their voice inside ur head? come on. think about it. i mean really think about the logistics of how it would b possible. thats what i had to do. u know i even got so far as maybe they were all aliens and i was the last person left alive on earth…and how ridiculous is that? u can bet ur arse if u and i were in the same room, u would probably hear my voice too but it wouldn’t b real bcoz i can’t hear u think. it would just b ur own mind splintered into many different voices, just mimicking those people around u. i promise u it’s not real ok? let me know ur counter thoughts on what i’ve said ok? u tell me y u think it could b real and let’s discuss it further ok?

much love

jayne

2 Likes

If I could meet anyone it’d be you. What if I got around you and you weren’t telepathic? And everyone else. I’ve been over the logistics and they don’t check out but the telepathy just doesn’t stop. I’m lost. But thank you you have a strong voice

it’s ok bryan. i go through it every day with my voices. the only difference is, i don’t believe they r telepathic in nature. i believe they r splinter personalities if u will. my mind just mimics the voices of famous people because from memory, they r the easiest to mimic. the first ever voice i heard, i didn’t recognise at all and it only lasted a few seconds, but it was a precursor to what would come later. i have some voices i don’t recognise at all but they probably come from somewhere in my memory i would suppose. i know it doesn’t stop hunni. i generally find it helps to try and keep busy interacting with people or trying to concentrate on a task. my worst moments r when i’m doing nothing much and not concentrating on anything. where about’s r u bryan? i’m in the uk. what about u?

1 Like

Kansas us. But it’d be great to meet you

hhmmm i’m afraid my budget won’t stretch to a flight to the usa lol. id love to go there though. would love to take my daughter to disneyland.

Actually the technology used for mind control has access to the voices of anyone who has ever talked on the telephone…mainly through AT&T coordinating with the intelligence agencies. they can learn things about a person by what they write on the internet, and we all know some of this is public knowledge after Ed Snowden blew the whistle last year about NSA surveillance. however, he didn’t expose anywhere near all of it, or what it is used for.
the computers used by these people are so immense in power that they can synthesize anyone’s voice from these records and combine the voice with knowledge learned.
When I have been exposed to the machines voices i have sometimes tricked them by asking about something only I and the other person knew…as in the case when they imitated the voice of an x girlfriend i hadnt talked to in 12 years.
But they can imitate Mel Gibson, or any actor or musician, or any person who they have a voice print of.
this is real technology that is out there and has been for some years.

And in case some dont think this stuff is real, the CIA has even paid some settlements because of mind control

"ORLIKOW VS UNITED STATES – CIA SETTLEMENT OF SOME CLAIMS
Orlikow v. U.S. Cite as 682 F.S. 77 (D.D.C. 1988) Mrs. David Orlikow, et al., Plaintiffs, V. UNITED STATES of America, Defendant. Civ. A. No. 80-3163. U.S. District Court, District of Columbia. 1/19/88
One researcher known to have been funded by the CIA’s front organization, the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, was Dr. Ewen Cameron.

• Ewen Cameron and the Allan Memorial Institute – Subproject Subproject 68 funded by CIA from March 18, 1957 to June 30, 1960
    Without conceding liability, in 1988 the CIA agreed to pay $750,000 to settle a case brought on behalf of nine plaintiffs who were subjected to federally funded mind control experiments sponsored by the CIA and conducted by prominent psychiatrist Ewen Cameron, M.D. The experiments included heavy does of LSD, electroshock and psychic driving. Beyond Nuremburg, ABA Journal March 1997, p.26.
  • What the Senate Congressional Record says of the CIA funded experiments conducted by Cameron under MKULTRA"
1 Like

And my dad thinks it never happened.

So does most of the united states.

It still amazes me how some people can be so in the dark about it. I can understand if you never heard of it or have only seen it on TV in so called “fiction” shows, but when you see the evidence right there…?

In the book ‘Eleventh Commandment’ they used a voice machine to call people. Basically anybody’s voice can be used to make calls.

I don’t think that telepathy is real, but I do think its possible still I’m kind of torn between what I’m experiencing and what I want to believe. If they are telepaths they keep it pretty simple, but I’m pretty sure I’m just hallucinating. I highly doubt the government has machines trained to watch my mind and torment me. That is just paranoia

I don’t get this often, but I remember once in a supermarket I thought everyone could read my mind. scary! it felt like they were closing in on me and I had to get out of there quick.

They do have it and have used it for some time…start at #3 on this page
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech12.htm

…and this is an old article:

"NSA Signals Intelligence uses EMF Brain Stimulation for Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and Electronic Brain Link (EBL).

EMF Brain Stimulation has been in development since the MKULTRA program of the early 1950s, which included neurological research into radiation (non-ionizing EMF) and bioelectric research and development.

The resulting secret technology is categorized at the National Security Archives as “Radiation Intelligence”, defined as,
“information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic waves in the environment, not including radioactivity or nuclear detonation”.
Signals Intelligence implemented and kept this technology secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs of the US Government.

The NSA monitors available information about this technology and withholds scientific research from the public. There are also international intelligence agreements to keep this technology secret.

The NSA has proprietary electronic equipment that analyze electrical activity in humans from a distance. NSA computer generated brain mapping can continuously monitor all of the electrical activity in the brain continuously. The NSA records and decode individual brain maps (of hundreds of thousands of persons) for national security purposes. EMF Brain Stimulation is also secretly used by the military for brain-to-computer link (in military fighter aircraft, for example).

For electronic surveillance purposes, electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject’s verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain’s auditory cortex, thus allowing audio communications direct to the brain (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this covertly to debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.

Without any contact with the subject, Remote Neural Monitoring can map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a subject’s brain and show images from the subject’s brain on a video monitor. NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject’s eyes are seeing. Visual memory can also be seen. RNM can send images direct to the visual cortex, bypassing the eyes and optic nerves.

NSA operatives can use this surreptitiously to put images into a surveillance subject’s brain while they are in REM sleep for brain-programming purposes."

Your crazy man. That shits not real it might be half true but I don’t think the government is trying to make me schizophrenic