I think i'm reaching the right state of mind to start toking satans oregeno again

dunno, I have this gut feeling that I can enjoy it again. When I was disorganized, it just amplified embedded feelings I had. I’m a much different person now. Might give it a try again. will do it once again. if my gut feeling is wrong, it’s not the end of the world

I only do that drug to open door ways and receive messages and to increase the intensity of my connection with them for further critical analysis. Otherwise, there is little pleasure from sustained use from it. I would not advise it as a recreational drug for people like us. Try alcohol instead. It will just give you a hang over the next day, no biggie.

Alcohol is the spiritual drug for the schizo.

Seriously @Daimon alcohol is not a “good drug”. None of the drugs do good to the schizo brain.

@crsaen I don’t think drugs would do you good, you might regret it later. It’s not the end of the world but can do you serious harm. Put your health first.

6 Likes

I bet you would say the same for caffeine. How would you have us live woman, eating some garbled schizo-designed derivative of dog food and drink plenty of water, while at the same time taking 5 different toxic medications just to possibly die down the voices to oblivion? Sorry, your answer aint for me.

Take it as you wish.

What is “Satan’s oregeno”? :neutral_face:

Marijuana

So creative lol.
Don’t do that man.

Alcohol is not “the spiritual drug for schizophrenics”… it is poison for your brain and your body.

And I don’t think you will enjoy smoking weed, OP.

3 Likes

So is antipsychotic medication, except this one actually makes you feel high, unlike pot and antipsychotics. 9 times out of 10, based on my experiences schizos respond best to alcohol out of any street drug out there.

Because you’re such a role model on how to live as a person with schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Let me put it this way, I don’t try to present myself as a rolemodel or some kind of mental health worker on these forums missy, I just try to have fun.

Well some of us are aimed towards recovery.

I just woke up on a bad mood today, excuse me, I’ll refrain from conversations.

I’m used to being the whipping boy for those of you in “recovery” who can’t handle the diversity of my views and perhaps have some kind of insecurity about their own. I just respond tit for tat.

I don’t think you understand what recovery means actually, and that’s really sad. So are most of your posts. I can handle your diversity, not really sure about the arrogance though.

And I don’t think you understand what hypocrisy is.

You call it arrogance, I call it confidence. As for you. I would call what you’re omitting condensation and patronization. And then when I respond tit for tat you can’t handle it because you lack confidence and security in your beliefs, so you whine to pixel and I get banned, hilarious.

I don’t get why are you discussing at all. Do what works best for you and everyone’s calm and happy. :blossom:

1 Like

I think that all drugs and alcohol are not for schizophrenics, better to keep our brains clear, but since you discussed, I must ask. I have never tried marijuana in my life and so I do not know anything about it, but how it is to be high on marijuana, if I can ask?