I think I will buy camera next year

Will shoot photos of nature for fun… will have what to do outside

2 Likes

That is a good hobby to get out of the house. :sauropod::sauropod::sauropod:

1 Like

Do you have camera?

One of my good friends from college does photography as a hobby, and is very good at it. He doesn’t use his phone, he has a fancy camera with a few different attachable lenses I believe.

1 Like

No. My phone does a good enough job for me. :monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey_face:

1 Like

A couple years ago I bought myself a refurbished camera of Amazon.com and it’s an ok camera especially for the price but because it was refurbished it came without the instructions and every once in awhile it goes out of focus and I don’t know what to do to get it back into focus. I just turn the damn thing off and try again later and the thing seems fine. It’s weird. If I get another camera I will buy it new because I need the instructions, I’m just not tech savvy and need a little guidance. Anyway the camera is a Nikon, I think it’s a good brand.

1 Like

These are pretty good. I got the 3200 when they came out. I have seen people call them the best entry-level DSLR you can buy. Nikkon and Cannon do the best cameras. I want to get back into film, you can get 35mm cameras pretty cheap these days.

1 Like

But where do I put the photos?

What you mean?

They stored on a memory card aint they?

1 Like

Yeah I will not show to anyone

1 Like

Show them on here. I think it is more about you than other people anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.