I think I’m having a migraine

Tylenol and ibuprofen didn’t help. The light is painful

1 Like

My dad has severe chronic migraines. He does take medication to help with it, but he also does a few other things. I would recommend wearing sunglasses and either listen to something, or just have headphones on.

1 Like

My husband and son get migraines. They both take amitryptiline.

1 Like

Ask your Dr about a med specifically for migraines. My mother suffered from chronic migraines for over 20 years and yelled from pain in her room since I was a kid. Her family Dr injected her twice with a medication for migraine in the neck, migraines and headaches stopped. Its been years she didn’t get migraines.

1 Like

Back of the head and neck.

1 Like

Pills didn’t help her so the Dr did the injections.

1 Like

I’ve been getting migraines ever since I was in my mid 20’s. I’m almost 61 now. Ever since late 40’s, I’ve been getting them every day. Pills and cold packs over my eyes help me. Botox injections don’t.

1 Like

Good idea @John_Raven

1 Like

Thanks @Aziz 1515

1 Like

I. Thanks for the tip @SkinnyMe

1 Like

@Pianogal , You might want to try Botox injections if you can afford it. They work for some people. They just don’t seem to work for me.

But a big cold pack, that fits over both your eyes and forehead? Now that feels like pure heaven when you have a migraine. You may want to wrap the cold pack in one layer of dry towel before putting it over your eyes. Make sure your nostrils are uncovered.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips @SkinnyMe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.