I think I know what I'm going to use the rest of my GI bill for

Coding bootcamp!

To me it makes more economic sense to just learn a skill/trade.

Plus I don’t have enough time left in my GI bill to earn a 4 year degree.

I’m not jumping into decisions or anything.

But I am pretty excited about this.

I’ve got to get my mind right first though!

To say the least it’s something I am definitely considering.

Thank you for reading. :v: :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

Great choice. That’s what I’m going to school for. There are a ton of job opportunities for coders these days.

1 Like

Thats an awesome idea!!! It’s proactive, ambitious, and gives you more opportunities to do something important in a world that makes it so easy to do nothing. Best of luck to you Montezuma! I’m glad for you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @bittercat! I appreciate the encouragement. :slight_smile:

@themooniesareup Thank you! Yeah, I was reading on one of the school’s websites that it’s a great job for military veterans. :slight_smile: Very cool.

1 Like

Good luck. Will they accept/let you use GI bill? Coding can be fun.

1 Like

@insidemind Yes, quite a few coding bootcamps are GI bill approved. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably have to relocate for a little while. But I am looking forward to that.

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

I hope you stick to this. It sounds better than interdiciplinary studies. I have a gut feeling you still want your bachelors degree though so think it through. Maybe a bachelors at something useful at college can make you as much money as a programmer. This is a good choice if you want to freelance since it will probably be a easy job with low tax.

1 Like

This is an excellent decision,

I’m excited for you!!

1 Like

Sounds good to me @Montezuma. Wish you the best!

1 Like

Thank you for the well wishes @eighteyedspy23! :blush:

@anon54386108 Thank you amiga!

@anon62973308 Yes, I would still like to get my bachelors one day. But thank you for the info.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.