I struggle to think about anything other than what the beings talk to me about

I’m on 5 mg of Zyprexa. It works great – no voices!

1 Like

I’ve thought about conspiracies and aliens and such quite a bit. The conclusion I’ve made is that while there is a lot of insane things going on in the world (yes, even more insane than we are :smiley: ) it’s most important to focus on getting functional and having a life – living as independently and healthily as possible. I would push the conspiracy theories aside until I’m stable if I were you, @Sardonic . I view conspiracies as entertainment now – I’m too busy building my life to give them much weight.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that many of them have a lot of merit when viewed in the context of the battle. @doing-fine-thanks

It ain’t real bro… it’s true the world is more ■■■■■■ up than it would ever be if someone just took a hammer to it.

It’s not a conspiracy man… people synergistic vie for their best interests and it generates endless waves of losers who were just born to ride that tide… unfortunately.

Regarding spiritual forces outside your mind… I have seen my voices do the dumbest things over times… they have totally eroded the potential for me to see them as intelligent, powerful, or threatening at all.

Your caught in a waking daydream… and you can’t just wake up out of it… so your teetering between fighting it off and just trying to justify that it’s real so you can have a shred of things making sense again.

They will make sense in time man… but you gotta let go of the conflict with your new struggles… because your voices will just bicker and perpetuate it for ever.

It ain’t your fault you have to suffer this. Acceptance that it is just a common illness is what can set you free from the “guilt search.”

I’m stepping out of this convo for good bud, but I really do wish you well in the long run.

3 Likes

Hi, I found it hard to breathe too. The doctor said it was anxiety related cos I was so worked up from all the voices and being scared it was sucking out my life energy cos they said that they are doing that to me so then it started to feel like that too. Hopefully the voices will go for you and then the breathing becomes easier or maybe even before then

2 Likes

@anon90843118 @anon90843118 which color do u like…??

Whats happening girl what are u upto…??

Hey far cry I’m ok working on my diet I’m on day 3! I don’t have a favourite colour but at the top of my head I m liking blue. Nice to hear from u how are u feeling pal

2 Likes

I am good eating some kitkat( cadburry) …!!! I was depressed on the daytime but its okay now…!!! Why do i feel that lifes so difficult…!!!

1 Like

Yes life is difficult its a challenge to do anything nowadays except eat. hey btw how do I copy and Paste stuff onto my message box?

1 Like

Are u on mobile or computer…!!!

1 Like

Mobile 151515151515

2 Likes

Tap the word … there comes a quote then u are ready to go…
!!!

1 Like

@anon90843118 I’m sorry you got really anxious too. I didn’t die in my sleep so I guess the beings were wrong. There are different sects of beings. The ones who don’t want me to sleep I’m calling Nightwalkers. I’m thinking that maybe these beings represent different parts of my mind. My intuition, my conscience, my emotions, etc.

1 Like

I highly doubt that, you will be fine, just remember that these voices can’t actually control your body to do things like dying. I know it’s hard to believe at first,it feels like this might be the first (and hopefully only) time it happened to you, it was for me when I completely believed everything that they were saying but then I realised it was all an illusion that just felt COMPLETELY real. Maybe you do need to go up on ur med from 5mg to help if that’s the standard dose…

2 Likes

@anon90843118 I took 10mg last night. The beings were quieter today but still wanted my attention. The only thing is that the plan to control humanity is real, even if the beings themselves only make up my mind. And if they don’t make up different parts of my mind then what are they? They don’t seem like hallucinations. They can induce hallucinations sometimes, but they don’t seem like hallucinations themselves. Does that make sense?

@Azley Thanks for the advice. It’s just that some of the things I’ve learned are in fact real, so the beings have to be based in reality, don’t they. Best of luck to you. :heart:

I don’t really understand this. Is it the beings that want to control humanity? If it’s personal no worries. I get the other part about the beings and hallucinations though. Well its great news that they are already getting quieter after one night, steadily it will hopefully just decline from now on- it took me personally about 1-2 months for all the voices and hallucinations to basically go.

1 Like

@anon90843118 No it’s humans who want to control each other. There is one grand society that is basically hiding in the shadows that wants to concentrate power within itself and branch down from there, with the ultimate goal of having power and control over the masses. Basically they want to rule the world. The beings opened my eyes to this after getting me to see them as separate from myself. So even if the beings go then I’ll still be thinking about this. And since I know about it and know how I could help then shouldn’t I help?

It sounds a bit scary…them ruling the world. It sounds like theyre not being nice taking away all your focus from other good things…? so would you really wanna help such beings?..but for me anyways it took several weeks on the medicine to see reality the way it was before again. Maybe you will change your mind later on about how you see these beings whilst being on the medicine. Maybe not I don’t know you personally. But I wish you good luck though

1 Like

Thanks @anon90843118. It’s not the beings who wanna take over the world it’s people. But if I don’t think that anymore in a few weeks then I guess I’ll know. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like