I really dont want to shower

II really dont want to drag my ars off the seat and shower but i have to im stinky from work.

Im going to do this slowly, and just sit on the shower floor and let it rain on me

2 Likes

Fear of water, is common in people with schizophrenia. just push you self in to it you well thank your self later.

1 Like

Yea thanks my man i will push my ass in there.

I will feel better i know it lol

I think that being schizophrenic is similar to being permanently drunk. Brushing your teeth, washing the dishes, taking showers etc when schizophrenic is similar to trying to do these things when drunk. Virtually impossible.

1 Like

I quite agree @NutsAboutU - I moan im constantly bored yet let a sea of washing up congregate in the sink along with a dirty floor. Severely lack motivation and just sit on youtube instead. I bath once a week.

2 Likes

Man u must stink lol.

Once a week?

I have to shower this morning. oooooooooooooooooh the pain of it all …

2 Likes

Yeah i know. I tend to use alot of wet wipes and deodarant. Bit of a hoarder so the bath is usually full of crap. My bad.

1 Like

I shower only twice or once a week now I just don’t see why I need to shower more Nowadays

1 Like

Probably to get clean?

I dont even stink! And i hardly go out for more a couple hours a day. Being a fruitcake takes all my energy! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe I shower so much cause I’m the fattesr guy on the forum I need to wash more

3 Likes

Well Wallafish I feel clean enough lol I don’t move around much n u have a physical job

Ima so fat if I bungy jumped I would go straight to hell

3 Likes

Are u really that fat or are u just saying

I might be fatter than u

No one is fatter than me I’m like a bus

Are you worried about health implications

No not really I am beautiful this way

2 Likes

I’m also having difficulty showering today and my hair is full of hair product from yesterday.

I understand your difficulty. If you can tell yourself perhaps this is going to take just 10 mins in the shower (that’s what i try) maybe it will help ?

you Will feel better afterwards and also good about yourself for doing it. (I feel a bit of a hypocrite giving you advice right now when I need one too lol. But I completely understand )

1 Like