I really don't know if what I'm experiencing is schizophrenia

Yeah, so someone may be able to see inside a blood vessel at some point. So what? Who cares what one of your blood vessels looks like? The unit obviously won’t see through tissue. Also, you’re only showing the camera. Light source? Storage? Transmitter? Or are they running a hard wire out of yer booty?

This is ridiculous. You’re not here to get better, you’re just looking for some other sucker to wind you up by confirming what you want to hear.

Hey @moderators – unusual beliefs?

I am not tech savvy so I am throwing out possibilities that may be the case. I don’t know sh#t about hidden cameras which frustrates me. I’m not looking for anyone to go along with me, Im just looking for the truth. Could you imagine being talked about on tv and thinking the whole world is watching you? Can you live through that everday? What would you do?

1 Like

Smallest Camera (OmniVision OV6948), Musta Been Around For a Very Long Time

Maybe, Since The Birth of Computers?.

Hmm… . …

1 Like

I thought I was being targeted by aliens every minute of every day. I stopped fixating on it and trying to find information that would validate my delusions. I used CBT to push back and alter how I reacted to delusions. Now I’m functional with strong insight.

2 Likes

If it was implanted inside of me how would it see my surroundings? Where would it be implanted in all honesty?

What type of information did you research? And what did you find? Also what is cbt like?

is it easier to convince yourself your sick than to continue jumping through hoops to keep a delusion alive?

And good for you for being functional.

It’s easier to keep the delusion because that’s what I’m experiencing everyday. Hearing the tv talking about me and hearing everyone talk about when I go to a grocery store, it’s easier to believe the “delusion”

does anybody know the truth? or are we just agreeing momentarily on what reality is?

1 Like

Stuff.

It’s difficult to get going and keep going, but worthwhile. It helps you react to delusions in a way that minimizes their effect on you. Over time it becomes automatic.

1 Like

this is delutsion

1 Like

it is delusional i agree, i do have a different delusion as well. i felt people are replying to my thoughts and it felt really real because it kinds of tallies to what my thoughts are. but on the other hand my friends and parents are telling me not. that no one knows my thoughts and that i have no thought boardcasting(medical terms for feeling people knows my thoughts). yes what you felt is because of your past experiences, it’s after more than years long of bad experiences that somehow made you who you are today. But 1st of all we must be more than logical yet with fullest reasoning to ourself, saying 1st of all, by logical reasoning, are you(or me) that of an important figure to make some higher authority in the country to “spy” on you(or me)? you know spying one person intensively can be very money consuming? what occupation or values or networthed are you that requires such heavily debtful research or spying on you? most of the time, people research or spy on someone for certain values or a certain thing that they want it from you.
second of all. if the 1st part is highly false, then comes to the second part which is, is it really so highly scientific for PEOPLE or some higher authority to spy on you? and what are the chances in highly logical and reason and science point of view of reasoning for that to happen?
everyone can have suspicions, if one have no suspicions, it’s deadly, if one is highly suspicions then it is also deadly to the person himself/herself. so find your balance.

2 Likes

most of the time, because no one reason with highly reasonable and logical point of view PROVING you that you are delusion makes it even worst. but it is ok. find true friends and seek help if needed

2 Likes

That is actually a VERY common struggle for people with psychosis, you are not alone!! Anyone would question if something was real if all their senses and their gut told themselves something was true! We just have to remember that in psychosis the senses and the gut cannot be trusted.

2 Likes

What meds are you on?
Did you try high dose Clozapine?

1 Like

Good question 1515

That’s something I need to look into because medicine alone isn’t helping.

Not yet. I’m going to try it out though, I hope it works.

1 Like

It should work bcz you don’t seem to fully believe in your delusions and Clozapine is the strongest antipsychotic that works for 80-90% of schizophrenics. I hope you’re not of those 10% but better try and you have a high probability for it to work.

1 Like