I really don't know if what I'm experiencing is schizophrenia

I really don’t know if this is an illness. I feel so stupid because I shouldn’t be battling with whether this is real or not. I’ve been going through this for 3 years. Idk where a hidden camera would be. Where? This is so frustrating. Then it makes me wonder if its a microphone. But how are these batteries charged. I know everyone is saying this is a delusion but I really don’t know. Is this real?

3 Likes

You know it’s impossible.

2 Likes

you might just be a little bit paranoid,

1 Like

Is there any way it can be possible? Like could there be something so small that can be implanted?

No it’s not possible.

1 Like

I’m a little bit more than paranoid. I hear the tv talking about me and I hear everyone around me talking about me everywhere I go.

1 Like

Why not? Can you explain to me why not?

If they implanted something in you it would block the camera. All you could see would be the inside of your skin.

3 Likes

sounds like paranoia with a little bit of delusion then i guess but i’m not a professional

2 Likes

The best advice we can give you (and have given) is tell you doctor about what you think is happening.

2 Likes

ok. Lets say it is possible.
So then a microphone and a camera is implanted.
Ok.
Now what? Does it change anything?
No it doesn’t. It means nothing. Nothing in your life would change.
Why is that? because youve been thinking about it for 3 years already.
Surely something would of happened by now.

Yes it is a delusion.
Try to see the little holes in your delusion.

4 Likes

I need to get a CT scan.

ok so you get a ct scan, nothing shows up. so you think hmmm where is the camera, or microphone.
so 10 more years go by your still wondering where this hidden camera is cuz your so sure it might be somewhere.
it continues.
They come out with a new special scan. You get the scan. nothing shows up.
You think hmmm is it possible the camera is still hidden?
another 10 years goes by.

Still nothing changed.

Really think about this. You can let this delusion go or let it control your life.

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell if this is a delusion or not.

you should take your meds and will realize that’s a delusion

1 Like

I really don’t know if I’m experiencing a delusion or if the whole country is talking about me. Nothing like this has ever happened to me which makes this so scary. This is a scary situation to be in and it’s hard to see what is real and what isn’t.

1 Like

How in the h#ll are people seeing me, seriously.

1 Like

How in the world are people seeing me, seriously.

1 Like

I have a pacemaker with a battery that lasts years. It’s large enough to be noticeable and believe me, you’ll have scars after they’ve put one in. I just had mine changed at the end of June and the surgery site still pings and aches some.

There’s no internally rechargable tech at this time. I have a friend on an LVAD because his heart is shot (he’s on a transplant list) and even the batteries for that recharge in an external, special recharger.

What you’re talking about doesn’t exist except in your mind.

2 Likes

What about this.

2 Likes