Hidden cameras

How is there a hidden camera implanted in me that I can’t detect. I’m really afraid that I don’t have schizophrenia, although I am pretty afraid if I do. The thought of having a mental illness leaves me in a dark place.

4 Likes

One thread. Do not spam the forum like before.

6 Likes

No such camera is available on the market, so you don’t have one

3 Likes

Have you ever witnessed any photography from said camera?

2 Likes

Did you try Clozapine or not yet?

4 Likes

Do you think there is one available that isn’t on the market?

1 Like

I don’t think cameras are necessary anymore.
Has some of these thoughts caused
you major mental illness? You’ll never stop thinking this.

1 Like

Welcome back. I’m with @Aziz on the Clozapine. I think that’s your best bet. We’ve been trying to break you out of this delusion without it for a very long time. It obviously hasn’t been working. I think you need a strong AP to get you started along the right track first.

6 Likes

No, there is no camera available to be implanted into someone

3 Likes

They’ll want to restructure your brain. There can never be truth. And it might be lifelong.

2 Likes

What are you talking about @Daze ? You directed your comment to me.

1 Like

I hope it’s not life long.

1 Like

I’m going to try clozapine. I’m afraid though. I heard it does something to your blood cells.

2 Likes

Why don’t you think the cameras are necessary? And I don’t know if I have a major mental illness. Just a camera in me.

1 Like

Its a very rare side effect and anyways you’ll have to do monthly blood tests for clozapine to detect blood issues. Its low white blood cells, immune system.

2 Likes

you and one other member on this forum have resisted answers concerning your delusions of having a camera in you…you are mentally ill…get a psychiatrist and go on meds…it’s the only way you will be better…period…

4 Likes

You actually need weekly, then biweekly, and then monthly

5 Likes

At least that’s what happened with me at first, and now after going back on it that’s what I’m doing currently

4 Likes

Goodbye. My comments getting removed.
They say continue the conversation in PM not sure they mean it.

1 Like

You would be doing her a favour if you stayed away from her and didn’t wind up her illness worse than it already is.

3 Likes