####### i own thus planet #######

Okay, sounds good.

1 Like

What Sounds Good (???)

Darn @apathy , Sounds L(Y)Ke You Are Wishing People Cared About You ā€¦ ,

Have You Ever Read tha Book , ā€œWATCH THIS SNAKE EAT ITSELFā€ (???) ,

It Could Be Helpful ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦

(BRB) Friends , Cheers (!!!)

Ok Errrone , aYlias Said itā€™s T(Y)me to Settle Down and Enjoi tha Campfire ā€¦ ,

So.

Settle Down.

&

Enjoi tha Campfire.

Can we have snores on this campfire

:sleeping:

Sure we can:)
Snores on a campfireā€¦ :grin: .

2 Likes

Haha I canā€™t spell as it is and now auto correct spelling messes up the words I do knowā€¦

But smores without gram crackers sound amazing

1 Like

You can have that, and Iā€™ll just have the gram crackers. They are my favorite part :smiley: .

Yeah I do like it when people care about me. And most of the time I do not have affection thrown my way. I probably wouldnā€™t accept it if it was. But thatā€™s the reason why I send it to other people. So they donā€™t turn out like me.

So Whatcha Do Today that You Wouldnā€™t Want Others to Copy ā€¦(?)ā€¦(?)ā€¦

(EDIT)

Positive

Negative

=======

Negative

Positive

=======

So @apathy , Are You Up On a Ladder (???)

Well itā€™s more of a fleeting problem then chronic. Some things that people say to me have a certain sentiment they want to get across and I just donā€™t enjoy that when I could otherwise have made a friend in this lonely life of mine. Even in real life where most people donā€™t talk to each other when they could be out their making friends and building support structures, that would be nice. But like I said, I donā€™t enjoy certain sentiments.

Work on That ā€¦ ,

Peace. Be Unto You ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦

Ok I will. I will call my mom.

&

Remember ā€¦ ,

Your Smile is Thee Smile .

& (blargh) ,

Ugh ,

" everyday above ground is a good day " - (some a-hole)

Whereā€™s tha Braves When You Need them (???) ā€¦ ,

TOMAHAWK CHOP (!!!)

Love you Lil One (!!!)

My Momā€™s Favorite Song and My Mom Says ALL APOLOGIES .

Peaceful feathers and gentle waves of hope for your pillows whenever. :sunglasses:

You said you were going to listen to Nirvana, and I thought that sounded like a splendid use of time.

Thus is a Great Band ā€¦ ,

Tha Foo Fighters Are Amazing as Well ā€¦ ,

Did You Know that Dave Grohl Made His First Album All (by) His Own Self (???) ,

Yap Yap ā€¦ ,

Ok Have Fun Yā€™all ā€¦ ,

imma Go Watch that Movie About Snakes Eating Snakes and More Snakes Eating More Snakes , As they Eat Their Own Selves and Munch Away as they Watch more Snakes Eat Each Other Being Interrupted Eating themselves ā€¦ ,

e(Y)e Seen it Many T(Y)me$ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ,

Be Good aYlias (!!!)