It is T(Y)me … ,

Would You Like to go on a Quick Vacation (???) ,

Low Cost & Filled With Creativity … ,

and After You Get Throo These Caverns of Positivity , Create Your Own … ,

&

Well ,

Share that Hope and L.O.V.E. With Everyone Else (!!!) , , ,

Ok (Part 2) ,

e(Y)e Shall Leave You With Song Titles and tha Name of thee Artist and (OR) Artists , & Give You thee Opportunity to Feel tha Sunshine … , (changed my mynde , links instead) … ,

& , Feel tha Sunshine ,

For at Least a Lil While , , ,

You May Fynde a Unique Patheway that e(Y)e Didn’t Even See as e(Y)e Wandered Throo Myself … ,

N e Hoo ,

Here We Go … ,

()Hopefully a Vacation()

==============================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HDcT8cre2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkp7svhIqe4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0yaQ20dpWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6I-T3U3Hs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yqM--IMkX4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kT5w27YxyI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOURZ-yx4E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYSbztCCTlA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0A3-wc0rpw

(thee end) - (OR) - (a new start)

(a new start) - (2) - (a new start)

1.) Beauty

&

2.) Fun

With You

===============================================================================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9SRvBQaHPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tdryGqU4c

(TBC) - (TBC) - (TBC)

Hello and Hello-ish … ,

Jus in Case Perhaps You Are New to Schizophrenia , , ,

Being Diagnosed Yourself (OR) Someone You Truly Care About Has Recently Been Diagnosed … ,

Here Will Be a Different (possible) Shade of Colour and (OR) Opinion that Will Eventually mean Absolutely Nothing … ,

(OR) Perhaps ,

Give Light to Paranoia , um , Anger Towards tha Collective Scientific Study Of Our (as in schizophrenia) Our Different View of “realities” … ,

So With that Said ,

e(Y)e Shall Give Credit to My Therapist , (who gave tha papers to me to think over and work on) … ,

She Once Told Me (tha first time i spoke with her) … ,

She Said ,

" You are the expert of yourself " … ,

Oddly Enough , that Was and Perhaps is , tha Nicest e(Y)e Have Ever Heard From Therapists ,

Ok and to Keep thus Thread Clean as Possible e(Y)e Will Start My Pure Opinions and Possibly Fresh ideas Within thus Paperwork e(Y)e Have Yet Read … ,

Ok So My NexXxt Post Will Be a Different Colour of Thot (possibly) From those Within tha Scientific Community From One Who Has Spent Plenty of T(Y)me Within Patient Universe & Their Universe … … …

e(Y)e Personally have Been Diagnosed With Schizoaffective “disorder” … … … (2)

(EDIT)

ALSO e(Y)e Want to Take a Moment and Give Thanks to tha Website My Therapist Found (OR) Trusts (OR) Whatever , , ,

Tha Papers Came from “Psych Central” So e(Y)e Will Be Sifting Throo Completely on What They Stated As Blah Blah Blah … ,

Honestly Kidding With tha Blah’s … ,

e(Y)e Shall Return (!!!)

()Consumer Illusion()

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9Fja5x04o

(commercial break) - (TBC) - (commercial break)

Ok ,

e(Y)e Shall Start Now , , ,

Cause Lord Knows e(Y)e’m Impatient … ,

Here is a Lynk to tha Web Syte (down below)

Rite Here ------- > http://psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-cognitive-distortions/ < ------- Rite Here

and Lez Get Started Shall We … ,

"Cognitive Distortions

Aaron Beck first proposed the theory behind cognitive distortions and David Burns was responsible for popularizing it with common names and examples for the distortions."

"1. Filtering.

We take the negative details and magnify them while filtering out all positive aspects of a situation. For instance, a person may pick out a single, unpleasant detail and dwell on it exclusively so that their vision of reality becomes darkened or distorted."

Ok e(Y)e Shall Give Examples As too WHY e(Y)e Want to Shed Lite on Such … ,

First Example ,

“We take the negative details and magnify them”

Truth of tha Matter is thus , WE SEE tha “negatives” , and When Such is Seen it Doesn’t Offend As Some Would Claim , it Scars , it Cuts Deeply … ,

We Are Simplistically Vulnerable At T(Y)me$ and With Our Connectivity Issues , Ideas of Reference and Such , We Are Already Feeling As if We Are On a Sinking Ship … ,

So Sadly , As Weak and Scared During What Seems From thee Outside , L(Y)Ke a Calm Storm , One Would See Someone in Pain , Lashing Out , For No One Actually SEE’s tha Hypothetical Tornado of Sorts . , , ,

So tha Scared Victim May Scream Quickly , Quietly For Help , Someone Would Say that tha Patient Themselves Are tha Ones “magnifying” thee Issue At Hand … ,

Which is Something Within tha Well of Blaming a Victim For Being Cut With No One Understanding WHY they Can’t Jus Move On to tha NexXxt Issue … … … ,

Ok That’s Very Sadistically Terrible & e(Y)e Almost Feel As if it’s Too Much For Any “ordinary” Individual to Take in … ,

N e Hoo ,

Naught Done With that One As of Yet … ,

Gonna Take a Break and Invite a Free Form Question Cavalry but keep it Simplistic
and On tha Subject of “filtering” … … … (2) ,

Gonna Chill For a Bit and Lissen to Some Music as e(Y)e Remained Wide Awake and Slightly Twitchy … ,

Hypothetically Twitchy in a Sense … ,

Ok ,

(BRB) .

() Continuation on Filtering ()

1. “- A person may pick out a single, unpleasant detail and dwell on it exclusively -”

=====================================================================

&

e(Y)e Suppose thus Can Be a Bundle Wrapped Up With “we take the negative and magnify them” … ,

As an Acute Personal Example e(Y)e Shall Share , is tha T(Y)me My Aunt {{{jokingly}}} Said … ,

While She Crooked Her Finger , Slowly Reaching Towards Me , As a Joke to Someone She Jus Met … ,

Saying in a Slightly Creepy Way as Her Finger Slowly Inched Towards My Shoulder , “I’m going to touch you” … ,

e(Y)e Said Outloud Slightly Angry , Something that She Felt tha Police Should Handle … ,

In Short e(Y)e Told Her Naught to Touch Me … ,

Tha Police Arrived and thee Officer Asked Me About 15ish T(Y)me$ ,

“what are you going to do when you go home” , Practically Itching to Put Me in Handcuffs … ,

For Saying tha Word " NO " , Within a Small Phrase of Bitterness Confusion Anger and Indifference … ,

To Someone e(Y)e Actually Trusted in tha Past … ,

So as What is Written in Electric Stone With Thee Example of tha “filtering” Definition … ,

As Said “dwell on it exclusively” , e(Y)e Am Actually Naught One to Dwell … ,

but e(Y)e Do Believe in Protecting Oneself No matter What … ,

Within Peace and Possible Platonic Love As One Jus Walks (by) and Says Hello in a Polite Fashion … ,

but With Solid Intentions to Protect Oneself From a Crooked Finger of Disgusting Jokes , that Horrifically Fyndes it’s Way Within an Individuals PERSONAL Space … … …

and That is Jus One Quick Example of Personal Nonsense e(Y)e Thot e(Y)e Should Share … … … (2) ,

Hopefully that Can Say in it’s Own Way , , ,

Personal Space is Important & Also , Notes , & (and for loved ones looking for advice) Perhaps During Week-ends Go Somewhere and jus Waste T(Y)me Talking About Whatever … ,

There Comes a T(Y)me , When One Will Feel Completely Isolated and Completely Alone , Which Leads Towards tha Rest of “filtering” , In a Sense … ,

1.) “Dwell on it exclusively so that their vision of reality becomes darkened or distorted” - Aaron Beck & David Burns

So With My Personal Mini Story One Can See tha Small Leap From Stone to Stone , Sitting Quietly in a Shallow pond , About How Sadly Dark thee Entire “distortion” Idea Can Be and Such … ,

So as a Strange Television Show Would Say Before tha NexXxt Commercial Break … ,

Which Side are You On (???)

(BRB)

and While e(Y)e Chase My Dreams Away ,

e(Y)e Would L(Y)Ke to Share a Nyse Fun Example of “mania” … ,

Positive “mania” ,

With a Hint of Sadness as it Slips Away … … …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7z57qrZU8

(TBC) - (TBC)- (TBC)

1 Like

"Polarized Thinking (or “Black and White” Thinking).

In polarized thinking, things are either “black-or-white.” We have to be perfect or we’re a failure — there is no middle ground. You place people or situations in “either/or” categories, with no shades of gray or allowing for the complexity of most people and situations. If your performance falls short of perfect, you see yourself as a total failure." - Cognitive Distortions (from psych central) Link Up Above (!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0

Ok So You Have “black-or-white” Thinking , As Number 2 Within “cognitive” “distortions” … ,

e(Y)e Would L(Y)Ke to Saye , that When Someone Witnesses Something Negative , it Actually isn’t a “black” Nor “white” Colourization of Thinking (OR) , One , All of a Sudden Without a Spectrum of a Spinning Wheel of Individuality … ,

For Within My Belief , that , Hypothetical Rainbow Always Exists … ,

Sometimes as a Flutterby Held Tite Within an Individuals Innocence … ,

A Moment of Soft Beauty as One Sat in tha Cold Daylight of Helplessness , but His/Her Eyes Nvr Glanced Away From tha Mini Rainbow of Excellence Swooping Throo tha Breeze … , So that isn’t , in and of itself , Something Thot of as “perfection” Completely , More So a Moment to Nvr Let Go Of … ,

&

When Threatened to Be Stolen , That is Where Perhaps tha Entire Colourization Rainbow Melts and Drips Colours , Bleeding into One , Whatever that May (OR) May Naught Be … ,

Ok So , Perhaps , that is Something to Peer into More … ,

“black and white” Thinking … ,

e(Y)e am Slightly Off Track Here (e(Y)e jus woke up so perhaps blah blah blah) … … …

(TBC) - (TBC) - (TBC)

Cool thread thank you @ATARI

Very good

Take care Kate xxx

Jus So Ya Know ,

It’s Onli Cool , Cause You in it (!!!)

2 Likes

() Continuation on Polarized Thinking ()

1. “- If your performance falls short of perfect, -”
  2. “- you see yourself as a total failure -”

=============================================

Ok ,

So , , ,

What Stands Out Pretty Quickly is tha Word “performance” … ,

Now When e(Y)e Was a Youthful Individual , e(Y)e Really Enjoi’d WILLIAM SHAKESPHERE … ,

(hopefully e(Y)e’m naught spelling his name wrong) , , ,

and e(Y)e Would Read Some of His Scripts and Such and Jus Thot it Was an Amazing Window into What Felt L(Y)Ke an Amazing Window into tha Long Forgotten Past … ,

As My “sickness” Years L8tur Got Worse* , & , As e(Y)e Actually Had a Shrine of Sorts , in tha Middle of My Bedroom Floor , Way Before as it Looks Now , as if a Bomb Caused a Terrific Explosion of Safe Chaos … ,

but Somewhere Within tha Bloodline of Escape , Which in an Odd Sense , e(Y)e Metaphysically Try My Best to Remember My Great Great Great Grandmother , Who Was Locked Up Her Entire Life , With Thus Illness … ,

Within those T(Y)me$ Without Meds (as e(Y)e jus started dissecting words) e(Y)e Came Up With thee Idea that William is Shaking tha Sphere , With His Scripture … ,

So During these Before and After Eras e(Y)e Kinda Would Percieve My Personal Reality as a Strange Human Play … ,

As We Awake in tha Mourning and Get Ready For Our Next Adventure , We Metaphysically Try to have a Good Dai Within Natures Stage & Try to Shake tha Sphere Ourselves … ,

So Within a Slightly More Negative Sense … ,

Tha Word “performance” Stands Out Almost Bloody as if to Say , Those Under tha Supervision of Whatever , Their Words , Their Bonds , Their Smiles , Their Tears , Their Love With and Without Each Other , is Nothing but a “performance” as if to Say , Searching For Rewards , Because of their Sin of Seeking “perfection” … ,

Jus Slightly Negative … ,

So , (still off track slightly) … ,

N e Hoo ,

Enjoi thus SonggG & thee Amazing Homemade V(Y)D of Beautiful Photos … ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jITguAOkRsQ

Song found on Stereomood (dot) Com.

(TBC) - (TBC) - (TBC)

(TBC) - (Commercial Break) - (TBC)

() Quick Remynde Glance ()

=============================

1.) If you would like to share your thoughtful opinions on such, as with what has been posted these last two days, feel free to add your glances at either what I have already posted or anything that you feel belongs in this thread, your thoughts are welcome here.

2.) Also, I would like to add, that the people who work on these schizophrenic issues, work hard on trying to find a solution to a very complicated problem. So, if you do feel like stating your case, keep it clean. Also, if you have a slightly private issue you would rather not share publicly but would like some kind of thoughtful, perhaps answer that can address it, you can send me a private message & I will ask my therapist for her help on that matter.

3.) Since I have no authority on serious issues, I am aware of one number you can call for mental nonsense. The number is 211. If you feel like giving up, and are serious on the matter, call that number. Yes , after you state your case, help will be on the way. It’s the “hurting yourself or anyone else thing”. If you are in one of those moods and are serious about it, giving up completely, PLEASE, call that number. When the authorities arrive , jus show your hands and move slowly, and let them know your next movement. You will be handcuffed but takin to a safe place. It’s not jail. The more peaceful you are the less nonsense it will be.

and Once Again , Before e(Y)e Start My Personal Thesis , Here is a Link of What All These Carayzee Words Are About … ,

Rite Here ------- > http://psychcentral.com/lib/15-common-cognitive-distortions/ < -------Rite Here

Feel Free to Anahlyze and Jot Some Thots Down on Some Paypah and Perhaps Share Your Ideas and Shazz L8tur On … … …

(TBC) - (God Willing) - (TBC)

"Overgeneralization.

In this cognitive distortion, we come to a general conclusion based on a single incident or a single piece of evidence. If something bad happens only once, we expect it to happen over and over again. A person may see a single, unpleasant event as part of a never-ending pattern of defeat." - (from psych central)

Ok , , ,

So thus One is Slightly Unusual in a Self Defeating Negative Sense in and of itself … ,

Within thus “study” Right here —> “A person may* see a single, unpleasant event as part of a never-ending pattern of defeat.” < — , , ,

Within a Positive Room Filled With Glowing Light , Tha Slight Webbed Existence of “may” , Can Actually Frighten Someone Who Usually Trusts Those Around Him (OR) Her … ,

Imagine if You Will , tha Slight Creeped Character NOSFERATU Whispering that Word to You (by) Smiling Fearfully At His Fellow Blood Sucking Vampyric Friends … ,

Jus a Movie , so Get One of Those Energy Drinks Yo Yo ,

Sippy Sippy (!!!) ,

N e Hoo … ,

Let Your Imagination Absorb tha Third Introduction of Such a Complicated Study and So Forth … ,

&

Calmly Sift Throo that Paragraph and Jot Out What You Think is POSITIVE & What You Think is NEGATIVE … ,

and ALSO (as e(Y)e sit down quietly) Perhaps Send Me Some Regards to How My Explanation is “paranoid” For No Real Reason … … …

(TBC) - (TBC) - (TBC)

((( - (^&^) Organizing Ones Self (^&^) - )))

1 Like

() Continuation of Overgeneralization ()

1.) "- If something bad happens only once - "
2.) “- we expect it to happen over and over again -”

===================================================

Ok ,

So , , ,

e(Y)e Feel L(Y)Ke Apologizing to Someone On Here With My Teeth Gnashing of an Individual on thus Forum … ,

As One Can See , Paranoia Can Riptide Swiftly and Easily With jus One Word … ,

Tha Real Problem is , if Someone Had Good Intentions but Jus Wasn’t Aware of How Sometimes Even a Simplistic Sentence Can Over-ride thee Individuals Purpose … ,

Such Can Wash Everyone Away and Truth is No One is Truly At Fault … ,

N e Hoo ,

Back to tha Grind … ,

Ok So , Who is to Say “something bad happens” . . . “only ONCE” , Keyword ONCE … ,

Sometimes One Can Feel (especially with such an active imagination) As a Constant Victim , When tha Sea is Filled With Electricity as tha Rest Are Safetly on a Boat … ,

and e(Y)e Sometimes Feel as if My Family Has a Bond that They Hide When e(Y)e Am Around … ,

Whether True (OR) Naught it STILL Feels that Way … ,

and Sadly Within My Personal Watchful Eye of tha Words Floating as Body Language Confuses tha Outspoken Message Towards Me , Tha bad Doesn’t Happen Onli “once” , It’s a Never-ending Cycle of Paranoia , & , Constant Re-grouping of Self , In Order to Naught Pass Out and Jus Run Down tha Street Screaming … ,

So e(Y)e Suppose Some Helpful Advice is , Perhaps Walk Away From Indulgence and Collect Yourself Slowly … ,

Be Naught Afraid of What Seems Distasteful … ,

Be Polite ,

&

Well , Do Your Best to ignore … ,

and As One of My Favorite Bands Says in a SonggG , " IF YOU TRY THE BEST YOU CAN , THE BEST YOU CAN IS GOOD ENOUGH. " … … … ,

Thus One Was Tough , It Feels Completely Left Open and e(Y)e Am Personally Naught a Fan … ,

N e Hoo ,

Maybe NexXxt T(Y)me (!!!)

1 Like

Bad things can certainly happen more than once I’m afraid…

Our only option is to move on and let go…

It’s a lot to talk about addressing the negative tide of hateful emotions that others might direct at us but really we can’t let it get to us.

1 Like

e(Y)e Wonder , Since Sometimes People Scream at Me When e(Y)e’m Out in Public … ,

Or Laugh , , ,

Or Whatever … ,

e(Y)e have to Admit it isn’t a Good Way to Get Any Sun … ,

So if One Was to Ask , How Does One Fynde a Way Or Ways to Defend thee Entire Thot Snapping and Lit Up Brain Hemispheres (???)

1 Like

Thanks! I only listened to one of the songs…the red hot chili peppers but it reminds me that Jesus loves me no matter what even if my “friends” are demons who I’m trying to show the light to… And maybe I do need to get to know myself not just them… I put so much effort into these guys that I forget that I have needs too…like sleep…this will be the first night in awhile I hadn’t read my Bible before bed but I need to read it for me…for positive messages not just the fact that I’m a sinner that I can’t ever amount to a perfect person even if it is for God…that I’m mingling with voices trying to drink the cups of demons and God… That I am a failure… Don’t get me wrong there’s good too but I’m having a bad or as some would call it “symptomatic” week… And I can’t feel any good that’s not fake…but hey at least someone else listens to music that inspires…of not “talks” to them…so appreciate it…

Well you got me there. I’m a adamant(oise) hermit.

Most of crap I feel is coming from behind closed doors of relatives. Just the other day my brother was trashing things in our room after I came in from walking the dog and he decided to yell in my face while holding me up by my jacket… “Why don’t you get a ■■■■■■■ job?!” he screamed in my face.

Lots of bad feelings there.

Total strangers laughing or yelling at you though… don’t know what to say to that.

1 Like

Gracias For tha Comments Guys and (OR) Gals (!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLNMrcZtKbA

(TBC) - (COMMERCIAL BREAK) - (TBC)