I never want to eat animal products again tw don’t read if you don’t want to

I’ve developed extreme views that might get negative feedback if someone who has opposing views reads this or in life if I make my views known

If milk requires a once a year raped in a cage and made pregnant animal, where the child is removed and killed every year then milk products are the result of killing children

I can’t believe all the cheese i ate and all the chocolate I consumed were relient on this
I can’t believe I had salami pizza and loved to eat bacon a product from animals smarter than dogs
Some Birds mate for life and suicide if their partner dies
Lambs recognise 50 individuals in the herd by their faces
I still cook meat for my husband
I don’t think I could feel much more strongly

9 Likes

You really want to see something awful find the animal rights documentary where they video baby chicks being carelessly thrown into a hopper only to be ground alive.

But I still eat chicken and beef and pork and fish. Even though I am a sentient being my need to eat and be properly nourished supersedes any feelings I may have of available food sources.

The consumption of insects may very well be humanity’s future if scientists can make them more tolerable to western palettes.

1 Like

I’ve seen it.

The reason it is possible for me not to eat meat and animal products is because there are options

The way you write this makes me less willing to become vegan.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right and more importantly life is choice.

Bollocks you’re just trying

I don’t know what you were going to write after this but no, it’s not bollocks. I’m not assuming your intention was to convert anyone but this makes me want to continue eating meat and drinking milk.

1 Like

@Treebeard
Why? 1515151515

The terminology meat is murder used to annoy me
Semantics is not a reason

1 Like

I was vegan for 7 years.

2 Likes

Vegans make a compelling case and might very well end up winning the battle of ideas, but my own position remains middle-of-the-road, ethically utilitarian and technology based. If veganism is to move from being a personal choice to a global and irreversible paradigm, we need to lay off the anti-GMO hysteria and our quaint devotion for so-called organic food.

2 Likes

I only lasted six months the first time
7 years is impressive
I hope I have it in me

1 Like

It was easy for me.
Now i want meat.
And i think it’s natural.

1 Like

No worries @Three. I think you’re entitled to make your own decisions. I support you.

2 Likes

Don’t eat meat or eat it, I think that animal rights need to grow, I don’t care if people eat meat or go vegan I just think animals deserve fair and comfortable treatment and a peaceful death before consumption, there are many alternatives to animal products and be healthy without meat, yay options. I have to cut out lots of dairy and meats for other health conditions, personally I like unsweetened oatmilk and almond milk yogurt.

2 Likes

I just think it’s wrong to eat or eat from sentient beings… only for pleasure
Insanely, on videos of the best kind of family abattoir
Every animal is still killed knowingly one by one

i dont think i can afford to be a healthy vegan. i have some dairy in my diet but eat no meat. i always get guilt tripped into being vegan on and off. but vegetarianism seems to work better for me health wise. i don’t consume a lot of dairy. in fact i just cut out the yogurt from breakfast, but still put a serving of shredded cheese on my salad and have a chocolate milk each day.

one thing i like to say is “vegans are all ass and no titty” haha. in my mind i think i am a natural vegetarian being raised on a mother’s milk. but maybe it’s only important as an infant. i don’t know, you could probably guilt trip me into becoming vegan but i would lose a lot of weight and strength.

1 Like

i will say i was vegan for 4 years. my energy levels and libido were high, but i weighed 125 pounds, my brother told me i looked like a heroin addict, and my voices were at their worst. not to mention i was a social outkast in the midwest culturally, i suppose if i was living in southern california or something it would have been easier. i gave up it up 5 years ago after my last hospitalization and am now vegetarian.

1 Like

I was vegan when i was in undergrad and living off of student loans. I could afford the good proteins in things that were easier to make. Now i cant but im still vegetarian. Havent had meat since 2012 and never will. I plan to go back to vegan when i can afford it, but i tried it on a budget and with all my mental illnesses and my fiances physical illnesses its just not healthy for us right now.

1 Like

Who is guilt tripping you into being vegan? Do people do that? It’s all food lol who cares what someone else eats. There are health benefits to cutting down on meat, and animal products, but I don’t think any one style of eating is for everyone.

1 Like