I never want to eat animal products again tw don’t read if you don’t want to

Technically you are killing plants when you eat them as well lol, if it’s a personal choice to not eat meat that’s fine, everyone is different.

just being online reading about animal cruelty usually convinces me to give veganism another try. it’s no one specifically, other than influencers i guess. i wish i didn’t need animal products in my diet and had enough money to be a strong fit vegan.

1 Like

Humans were meant to eat meat.
I don’t want to think about all the bad stuff.

But I can see why there are strict vegans in the world.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t judge a cat for eating a bird, or a fox for eating a hare.
Humans are also animals whose bodies have evolved to rely on meat. Why deny our nature?
I don’t think it’d be healthy to deny myself the things my body needs.
Sure, there are options for some proteins and vitamins. But lots of things, especially in fish and dairy, can’t be replaced by vegetables.

1 Like

i think the same thing about sex. but that doesn’t stop monks or whatever deciding to abandon sins of the flesh because they are opposed to it morally…

and what about homicidal urges some people get. shouldn’t those be denied as well?

i kinda feel like if i eat vegan for thousands of years i will evolve to be an herbivore instead of an omnivore. if you believe in rebirth or whatever. so i just have to suffer for a couple thousand years in the meantime while my body adjusts to it.

1 Like

If it were up to vegans they would be trying to convince lions to eat grass.

1 Like

Sex and violence are urges.
Our need for meat and dairy is survival. We NEED the proteins, vitamins and fatty acids from animal products. They help our bodies function.
Just like a cat needs meat to survive.

3 Likes

All I know is I’m ordering extra pork spring rolls tonight now. This made me hungry.

:yum:

1 Like

Vegans are annoying. Bronies stick to themselves at least they don’t try to convert everyone around them. Furries also stick to themselves and don’t complain and try and convert everyone into furries.

If ya want to be a vegan that’s fine. Just quit the moaning and complaining.

3 Likes

I can understand this
But I’m pro organic

This time around I’m doing sugar free vegan whole foods diet with supplement b12
Before it was difficult
I missed foods
I don’t this time

I get that you can’t just pop a multi vit
It’s ridiculous how the system makes unhealthy calories cheap
Subsidies for cattle
Not for fennel

1 Like

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how milk is produced, and how cow biology works.

Battery farms are horrid. No question there, but there is nothing unethical about farms where the animals are cared for. Having a dairy cow is really no different than having a really big, really stupid dog.

1 Like

Where do you think the cow got all the protein in its body from that you are consuming

From the grass

Eat a whole foods vegan diet and you are just cutting out the middle man

It’s actually almost impossible not to get enough protein if you eat all plant based and enough calories

Suplement B12
It’s the one thing we all need

Human beings have a choice between plant based or consuming sentient life

Oh God, really?
When did i moan and complain?
I am basing this on facts

We shouldn’t be cruel to animals, they should be killed quickly and with as little pain as possible, but I have no problem eating them. The natural world is full of meat eaters, and in the wild they tear their prey to pieces and eat it while it is still alive. Humans, for the most part, are far more humane to the animals that we eat than say, for example, a lion ripping a gazelle apart in the plains of Africa. Even if all humans became vegan, it would only put a small dent into the “cruelty” of eating meat.

They are forced pregnant
Their offspring are killed and taken away after just a few days
They cry for their babies all night whichever farm you go to