I need some serious help from the women on here 👶🏻

Haha ok I’ll do that then. I’m kinda going between being terrified and worried to excited and hopeful. Now that I’m actually talking to someone about it, it’s starting to seem a lot less terrible

1 Like

Having a child is wonderful! Well, I think it is :smile:
Don’t be afraid of talking to him about your worries!

Is it normal to feel like I’ve been hit by a truck lol

I have no idea. :astonished:

Maybe @Comatose can chime in, she has had kids :slight_smile:

Yes I’d love to hear what’s normal because the Internet says everyone is different so I don’t know what I should be ok with and what I should worry about. I’m gonna be pretty cautious since I’m worried about having a miscarriage

Good luck @PrincessKenny! Minnii gave such good advice that I don’t feel the need to add anything.:relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m already feeling a little bit better just from talking to someone about it

2 Likes

Well you got enough advices so I’m gonna just wish you luck and remember, now you really have to take care of yourself. You know, healthy life style and ■■■■. (:

1 Like

Also, it is perfectly normal to feel terrified…that just goes along with pregnancy lol I was worrying in the first half about miscarriage and the other half whether i’ll get a baby with three hands or something like that. :grinning:
My advice is to find a good gynaecologist and go to controls regularly and you will feel much safer and calmed

And whatever happens, he is your partner and should be able to handle with that.

3 Likes

Thank you!! I always love hearing from you :slight_smile: I just found out so I haven’t been to a doctor yet so I’m gonna do some research and pick the best one I can find because I really want this to work

1 Like

So just an update for those of you who told me to tell him asap. I thought of my stupid cute way to tell him and it went over really well. He’s really excited. He hugged me and we talked about all my concerns and he said he’s prepared for whatever happens but he’s just happy there’s a possibility. So I’m still concerned, but I’m really happy I told him. It made him really happy and I feel much better now that I know I have support from him.

8 Likes

Happy for you :slight_smile: That must feel really good! :slight_smile:

Glad you have such a supportive person by your side.

1 Like

Good for you for telling your partner, and great that he is supportive (it sounded likely that he would be). Sarad’s advice to find a doctor to work with is good. You can share all your concerns, and get some reassurance and also care if there are any reasons to worry.

It is completely normal to have a big mix of feelings about pregnancy. Not only are your hormones changing, but there is a lot to think about and plan for.

Take care of yourself, and wishing you a good pregnancy!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s our next step. Today we both have off work so we’re gonna go grocery shopping for healthy food and vitamins and we’re gonna research doctors and hopefully make my first appointment. Now that I’ve talked to you guys, slept on it, and talked to him I’m starting to feel a bit excited myself. I’m definitely feeling the hormonal changes, I feel pretty awful physically too. Hopefully that goes away eventually lol

Congratulations! That took a lot of courage to have that conversation with your boyfriend.

Thanks! I’m happy I talked to him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

Now get your butt to a Doctor ASAP. He/she will give you advice on nutrition/medication/lifestyle changes/what to expect…etc.

:sunny:

2 Likes

Thanks!! We’re actually researching doctors in the area right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the beginning it might feel like ache in the stomach. Nausea. I was nauseus for 12 weeks. Not saying you will, but know that it is normal.

Talk to your doctor too. Some medications don’t do well with pregnancies. Just to be safe.

I started hearing voices when I was 15. My son who is 15 now hears voices. I told him I do too. He did not feel as alone. There can also be another understanding from you if that happens. Also meds advance and hopefully they find a cure.

But one important thing to remember with kids is…don’t keep your head worried about the future or you will miss your kids growing up.

:heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: my stomach is pretty touchy right now. And my coffee smells way stronger than it usually does but it tastes fine. I’m gonna guess that’s normal too haha
I’m definitely gonna be asking for a lot of help as a parent with sz