I might get to go to ny university to talk to researchers!

My mom just happened to get through to a radio talkshow on schizophrenia just yesterday. The researcher that answered her questions just happened to be from nyu.
They said my experience is pretty typical and that if i am still having med issues then they would be interested in working with me!! I am unsure if this will pan out but it would be utterly awesome!!
Cross your fingers for me that i actually get to talk to them!!

7 Likes

I like your avatar it reminds me of my mom cat Good luck and best wishes to you.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Fingers crossed something comes from it ! :sunny:

1 Like

Thanks all!! I definately have alot of questions that i want to ask them. It will be interesting to learn about new treatments that they might be trying to bring about.

that’s pretty interesting, I should prolly talk to them myself. A lot of meds have caused me side effects, only very few in past 7 years have slightly helped. Im considering maymbe just stickin with 1 even though its not a major improvement. Not really our choice though, btw I didn’t know u lived in NY.

1 Like

Yeah, the side effects definately really bother me also. I am sure at the very least, going to talk to them with be a really cool learning experience.
I am in ny but central not nyc, lol.

1 Like

well, anywhere outside nyc is considered upstate lol. that’s coo though, maymbe u can inform us how their seeing things. One day there will be a cure, not just for schizophrenia…

1 Like

Yes, i will definately post stuff if i learn anything interesting!

2 Likes

Good luck @Priscillame! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please keep us updated and good luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.