I’m not perfect

I can be a monster too :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I guess what concerns me is with the guy I’m talking too he’s gonna see the ugly truth and run. He’s sweet and I don’t know how long I can stay “sweet”.

2 Likes

Lollll this is funny! At least don’t go ‘crazy’ yet.

2 Likes

They can have their charm too.

2 Likes

Well apparently I’m half way there :flushed:

2 Likes

Ish, don’t mess with your sleep patterns… Why were you awake at 5am ?? :cry:

1 Like

I woke up just random time but I went back to sleep and now it’s 8:15am

2 Likes

I don’t know this guy, but for myself I think there’s an amount I could put up with as long as a woman isn’t mean for more than 10 minutes at a time and not too frequently.

1 Like

He’s too sweet and I’m worried he’s seen glimpses of it already and wants to walk away but he’s too nice so he keeps chatting even though he doesn’t want to.

1 Like

Plus wants this “hypo” phase wears off is he still gonna like me and think I’m interesting ?

1 Like

I didn’t mean to discourage you, @anon80629714. You seem like a pretty intetesting young woman to me.

:slight_smile: I’m not discouraged. He’s not seen me angry but I’m worried I’m more interesting now than I will be when this episode wears off.

1 Like

Are you worried you’ll be more quiet and subdued? I think all you can do is put your best foot forward. Sometimes when we have feelings like this we worry unnecessarily, in my opinion.

1 Like

I’m naturally shy around new people. I think the episode will help to overcome that. He is shy too. But I’m also worried some aspects of me will come out at some point. I do get irratable but it’s not often. I’ll just take it as it comes I guess.

1 Like

Well, maybe as you get to know him, you’ll become more comfortable with him. From what you’ve said things seem to be going good so far.

1 Like