I just had a thought

what if I go to hell.

but theres a fake version of me in heaven with my family so they think im with them but really im in hell on my own.

and the fake version of me is really not nice to them so then they don’t like me.

eventhough that’s really not me

how do you stop this kind of thinking about afterlife.

how do you soothe your thoughts???

I think this came up in my psychosis and I just remebered

ill have to tell my brother about this too, that if there is a fake mean version of me with them, then it is not me………….and that im somewhere else

I just hope I am save-able?

do u think everyone deserves a second chance?

I think you’re saveable, but this is something you have to ask yourself. This is going too far into religion though, it’ll probably be modded.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion

hm it is recovery orientated though, I thought it is ok then.

I think im save able too but these voices ive had they are very harsh to me and brutal

:s
and apparently it is up to the voices where I belong since they can make me feel and hear horrible things

1 Like

Do you have voices right now @anon90843118?

1 Like

no not at the moment but what if they come back?

and wht if when I die the effects of meds are not there to help me from the voice

hoping for the best when i die is quite exhausting.

I just need to chill out

1 Like

Being without voices is pretty liberating. Just do what you can to relax your brain though.

I’d suggest antioxidants to reduce the stress burden.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. your da best :relaxed:

1 Like

No problem. You too!

1 Like

I think the reason it lingers on my mind so much is cos the psychosis kind of feels more real than ‘reality’!!

it is ■■■■■■■ scary!!!

Being in the true reality is best for sanity and functionality’s sake.

I know how enticing the psychotic state can be, like you’re being let into a grand plan or something, but it’s just the stressed-out subconscious mind inventing too much meaning over small things that the vast majority of people wouldn’t think twice about. Getting confused, for the most part.

Trust me, the universe is just as clueless as the next person over what your destiny is. That part is up to you to create!

God knows your destiny, but the universe doesn’t, put it that way.

3 Likes

:+1:

I hope this goes for afterlife too…if there is one… @naturallycured :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had one of those once!

1 Like

I think your voice is a negative you are feeling abut yourself about something, what do you need forgiveness for that you feel you might not get? And if this helps I don’t believe a higher power would allow something like that to happen to anyone, because the ones who do deserve forgiveness and make it to heaven, don’t get fooled there.

1 Like

Thankyou that does help.
Yes I just have huge regrets about some things.
That’s the thing I haven’t made peace with those regrets yet.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.