I Have Enough Money to Live Comfortably For the Rest of My Life

That is, if I die next Thursday.

10 Likes

Just post one of your songs on YouTube. You’ll become a star and retire in all your desire.

I will one day post my rapping on YouTube and become the next Rapping sensation and overtake this whole nation and live so comfortably with the greatest sensation.

3 Likes

Haha!

I feel ya, @Patrick !

I keep meaning to save money but it’s a real pain in the ass on disability as we only get paid once a month, and I’m a sucker for a cool pair of sandals/sneakers. :joy:

I do have a little bit of savings though. So that’s something to show for.

2 Likes

I can usually save money from my ssdi but I’m a sucker for starving people in Africa so I give it all away.

5 Likes

I stopped giving to food aid.

Food aid can have negative effects, including:

Undercutting local farmers
Food aid can lower prices, which can hurt the income of rural farmers and discourage local production.

Displacing commercial purchases
Food aid can displace some commercial purchases from domestic or foreign suppliers.

Encouraging food dependency
Food aid can lead to recipient governments using it as an alternative to increasing domestic food production.

Slow and expensive delivery
Food aid shipments can take months to reach their destinations.

Not to mention that the food supply companies are huge multinational corps that siphon cash for the west

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.