You know what?

I have $350 for the rest of the month. Groceries for the 3 of us. Gas to drive my kids to school and to go shopping. It’s a lean month.

I hate money. I don’t agree much about the bible but money is the root of all evil. That’s for damn sure. Life kind of sucks right now.

2 Likes

Too bad they don’t give food rations to ppl on disability. I’m not against food stamps for ppl who need them. I was working two jobs when my daughter was a toddler and I made just enough money not to qualify. Those were lean days

2 Likes

Here we have the food bank but I always think other people need it more than me.
Oh hey I just remembered my dad gave me a.$50 gift card for a local grocery store.

2 Likes

I got hit with a $1500.00 surprise bill today for my truck, they installed the alarm wrong and blew out the fuse box relay, Told them if he don’t pay me for it I will sue

3 Likes

Oh that’s not good. Surprise vehicle costs are awful. I hope you get it figured out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.