I hate company especially family

I prefer my time alone and with very few people. Does anybody else feel the same way?

4 Likes

I like being around immediate family like my parents but that’s basically it.

6 Likes

Shared views. Parents are my go to only

3 Likes

My parents are the only people i interact with on a regular basis. Today, however, i went with them to visit my grandmother. I made it through but it was stressful being out and around an extra person. I tend to spend a lot of time alone.

4 Likes

I only like being around my husband and kids. If I am not with them I prefer being alone. Sometimes I go into my room for alone time.

3 Likes

my family should’ve been aborted.

1 Like

I’m glad you pulled through, its very stressing I understand you.

2 Likes

Lmfao, shared sentiment.

2 Likes

The only people I really like being around is my mother and my aunt. Everybody else I am really just a pariah to because I’m not working or successful.

2 Likes

I love my husband and he’s the only one I consistently spend time around. Im also close to my mother and sister but they are 2 1/2 hours away so I rarely see them.

4 Likes

I’m alone 99% of the time, even at work, I don’t seem to make much of a effort in relationships and not seen family in about 45 years

2 Likes

Prefer my wife. Got some friends but dont see them that often, and family is ok I guess. But not the same as before the sickness.

1 Like

Spent turkey day with inlaws. Didn’t enjoy it. Same old same old.

1 Like

Yes I like my alone time.
But also being around cool people now n then is good

1 Like

I’m used to being around people, due to my job, but I also cherish my alone time. I live alone, so I get plenty of it.

1 Like

Had fun with my family tonight… thought I would be anxious but it was nice seeing them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.