I hate Arvest Bank ...!

They’re giving me the runaround on a fraudulent transaction! If I ever get any real money Arvest Bank won’t have it. I hate them!!!

1 Like

I am scared for you…I hope you don’t go down there and make a scene, you could get arrested…are you going to fight it legally?

1 Like

Now we all do… 15

ive never heard of them

my complaint with my bank…they closed down the two nearest branches

now i have to go far to a free ATM

I don’t know. It would probably cost more than the $59.95 fraudulent charge, and there are probably a lot of ways that bank could ■■■■ with me, but damn I’m mad.

1 Like

They’re big in Eastern Oklahoma and Arkansas. Walmart owns them.

1 Like

That explains some things

3 Likes

I’ve once had a fraudulent activity on my credit card but I got my money back. Not all banks are bad.

2 Likes

They’re supposed to reimburse fraudulent charges whenever they happen. They’re just giving me the runaround.

2 Likes

You are obsessing over these charges.
Just take your business elsewhere.
That’s what I’d do

2 Likes

You get a lot of this type of activity. Just recently you thought you’d get a $10 computer from a scam site. You really need to take better care of your banking details.

After too many fraudulent charge removals, the bank has to be wondering if you’re not doing some yourself.

If you keep falling for scams and having your money stolen, its probably time to have a payee or someone in charge of your finances. It sucks, but it’s safer for you.

3 Likes

You’re right. It always has been in the back of my mind that me disputing two fraudulent charges could be seen as a scam on my part. I wonder if there is any way they could check this fraudulent charges so that they could determine the veracity of my case against them. And I don’t see how them taking the time to check these charges would hurt their bottom line. If they don’t take the time to check and remove this fraudulent charge I am always going to hate them, and I would be happy to take my business somewhere else.

With my bank they investigate every claim of fraud. But if they come to the conclusion there wasn’t fraud they charge 35€. Else they reimburse you.

1 Like

For some reason I thought it was more than 2. That many shouldn’t cause an issue. Maybe they’re just cracking down due to a lot of chargebacks being placed by a lot of customers.

I didn’t dispute the ten dollar charge, because that was due to my own stupidity. But the other charge that I did dispute was a $17 late charge. I disputed it because it said my own screen that they had dated that late charge a day earlier than what it said on my computer. That extra day on my computer made all the difference, and they reimbursed me for that late charge. I’m starting to wonder if Walmart really has control of its employees. It could be they have a little clique of dishonest employees constantly looking for ways to defraud customers they see as vulnerable.

That’s stingy as hell. Two weeks ago I put a stop payment on a check for about $1600 and my bank let the check go through. I called and complained and had to talk to a manager but they reimbursed me the $1600. The manager listened to a recording of my making the stop payment.

I have two checking accounts and the representative didn’t clarify which account.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.